We're Going on a Little Adventure

A few hours after the whole ordeal Dalton and I went back to our houses to finish packing. I placed almost everything I owned in the boxes, I packed up my life to move into an apartment with Dalton. I sat on my bed pondering about the decision I just made, I'm not even eighteen but I'm moving in with my ex-best friend's brother's apartment in a few hours.  Dalton came shortly after I was done packing.
"Hey, is that the last box?" Dalton called from downstairs. I looked around at an empty room and took a deep breath before answering.
"Yeah"
"Alright, we'll head over and start to unpack." He called. I walked downstairs, said goodbye to my parents and went into Dalton's car.
"Hey Dalt"
"Yeah?" He questioned while pulling out of the driveway.
"When can we head out on your motorcycle? You haven't been out on it in a while."  I pointed out, I've never ridden on a motorcycle and always have wanted to.
"You mean two days?"  He laughed.
"Well you normally ride it everyday to school, school, shit! We have school tomorrow."  I realized.
"We do?"
"Yeah, it's Sunday."
"Well we can ride the motorcycle to school tomorrow."
"Alright"

We finally got back to the apartment and after an hour all the boxes from both of our rooms were there. We were both exhausted after today's events so we both skipped dinner since we weren't hungry and went straight to bed. We both laid there unable to sleep though.
"Come closer sweetheart." I wiggled closer to Dalton, he wrapped his arms around me and started to sing like he did a few nights,
"Tap on my window, knock on my door, I want to make you feel beautiful.." I slowly drifted off. "Please don't try so hard to say goodbye..." That was the last thing I heard before I completely drifted.

'BRINNNGGG' I rolled over and hit the alarm,
"Dal we have to get up, school starts in thirty."  I groaned.
"I don't want to get up." He wined with his sexy morning voice.
"Well too bad." I bopped him on the head before I started to get up.
"Don't leave it's cold without you." I just continued to get up as Dalton complained. I headed to the bathroom to get ready. Dalton came in and started too.
"Almost ready, we have to leave!" He called from the door a little while later.
"Yeah hold on" I slipped on my shoes and went out the door with him.
We went downstairs and he handed me a helmet. I looked at him confused.
"You wanted to ride my motorcycle to school, so that's what we are doing." I nodded, put on the helmet and hopped on the bike.
"Just wrap your hands around my waist and you'll be fine."
"Okay, like this?" He nodded and started the bike. We sped out of the parking lot and headed to school. After a while I noticed Dalton didn't make the right turn,
"Dalton you missed the turn."
"I know, we aren't going to school today, we're going on a little adventure for the day."