Deja Vou

I'm sorry if you get upset during this, I was crying as I was writing it...

*A Few Weeks Later*

Life with Dalton is nice. We wake up, go to school, come home and Dalton normally goes out while Cole or Dana stay with me. There have been days where he comes home drunk and a wreck so I go with the other two boys.

"Sutton, we're going out for dinner tonight. Dress nice." Dalton shouts.

"Okay babe!" I shout back. I open my closet looking for something to wear. Times like this is when I wish I had Jess to help me. She's not here to get ready.

*Later*

I add finishing touches to my outfit. I'm wearing a white halter dress that's belted, with a pair of nude heals and my hair curled. I walk out of the bedroom.

"Wow Sutton" Dalton says, mouth open in awe. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Thanks, you're looking very dapper." Dalton was dressed in dark skinny jeans and a blue and white button up.

"Thanks, lets get going. We have reservations at 5." We walked to the car and 15 minutes later we arrived at Tei-An.

"Tei-An?!? Isn't it expensive?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Why here?"

"Why not?" We walked in.

"Reservation for Rapattoni, please." Dalton says, clutching his stomach for some reason.

"Right this way." says the host as she guides us to the table.

We sit, order and eat, the whole time Dalton seemed really tense.

"You okay babe? Babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Sutton."

"You sure, you seem out of it."

"I'm fucking fine Sutton!" he snapped.

"No you aren't! You don't just fucking snap like that Dalton!" I said, raising my voice. People were now staring but I could care less.

"Maybe I do! You've only known me for a month! You don't know fucking shit!" He says standing up slamming his hands down.

"Oh I don't know shit?!? You're my best friends fucking brother. She tells me things, wait she TOLD me things until you had to fuck up my friendship with her!"

"How the hell did I do that?!? I want to keep you safe! I've been keeping you safe for a while now! Stop being an ungrateful little bitch!" He yells. My eyes start to fill with tears.

"Fuck you Dalton Louis Rapattoni!"

"Whatever! I couldn't give two fucks about you anymore!" That just sent me over the edge. I reached across the table and slapped him. He stood there stunned as I walked away. He started to call after me realizing what he just said.

"Sutton please wait, I completely fucked up. Please...." I just kept walking turning around for a second to see him on his knees, crying into his hands. I turned back around and ran. Suddenly someone grabs me.

"Jason! What the hell?!?"

"Shut up you little bitch!" I didn't listen,

"Dalton! Dalton help me!" I cry out, struggling to get free. Jason only tightened his grip.

"Shut up! Do you understand English?!?" Out of my last effort I call out one last time. This time I'm let lose and Jason runs.

"Sutton are you okay?" It wasn't Dalton who saved me, it was Cole. "Don't go out by yourself please." I collapsed into his arms crying. It was déjà vou, I'm crying into Cole's arms because of Dalton, but not for a good reason. I kept crying until a gunshot went off.

"Cole get Sutton the hell out of here." We hear Dalton call out in the distance somewhere. I don't move, I kept crying.

"Sutton we have to go!" I didn't move so Cole picks me up and runs with me over his shoulder.

"Fuck!" Dalton calls out as another shot is fired.

"Cole! We have to go back!" I scream.

"He'll be fine, he has a gun but you don't. We have to go." He doesn't say another word. We get into the car and speed off. I'm still crying, not over the fight but over the fact Dalton's there alone with someone who has a gun.