(Edited) Part Twelve - Tylers p.o.v

I was currently sat in our bathroom rubbing my little mates back gently as he threw up the contents of his stomach.
'Sshh baby, it's okay, just get it out,' I whispered softly as he gagged and retched terribly. Kyler had gone to get Ethan because we were a little worried. He'd been throwing up for the past ten minutes or so and he'd been having bad cramps and pains in his stomach all night and they still hadn't gone away.
'Tyler, Ethan's here!' I heard my twin shout.
'In the bathroom!' I called back.
'Is he still being sick?' Ky whimpered.
I nodded, 'hi Ethan,' I smiled weakly at him and he did also.
'Hi Dakota, I'll wait outside until your finished alright, then we'll take a look at you.' Ethan said before leaving the bathroom.
It took another five minutes for Dakota to finish up. I picked him up and sat him on my lap while Ky got him a toothbrush for him to freshen up before wiping his face with a damp towel.
'H-hi e-Ethan,' Dee whispered as we entered the bedroom where Ethan was waiting for us.
'Hey kiddo, you don't look too good,' he smiled sadly at Dee. 'Kyler told me you had pains in your stomach?'
Dakota nodded.
'Okay well I'm just going to take a blood sample and I'll run some tests and I'll have an answer in a couple hours. Is that okay?' Ethan asked.
'O-okay.' Dee whimpered.
A couple minutes later and Ethan had gotten two blood samples from Dakota and told us to keep him hydrated and rested until he has the results.
'Ty,' Dee whispered.
'Yea pup?' I crawled up next to where he lay curled in a ball in the middle of my bed and snuggled in down behind him as Kyler lay in front.
'I-it feels w-weird.' He whimpered.
'Any pain?' I asked, stroking his hair out of his face.
'N-not a-anymore.' He sighed and nuzzled into me more.
'Thats good. Don't worry Ethan will be back soon and we'll deal with whatever he finds alright.'
'You don't need to worry pup, we will always be here for you. Promise.' Kyler told him and kissed our mate gently on the head, 'get some sleep baby, you look shattered.'
'Mmm' Dee hummed in content as we snuggled together and before I knew it we'd fallen asleep.

'Ty,'

'Tyler!'

'Wake up moron,'

I jolted awake when the bed suddenly disappeared from under me. I opened my eyes as I hit the floor hard. 'Ow, what was that for?' I whined rubbing my lower back as I glared at my twins face above me.
'Ethan's here with the results and your lazy ass wouldn't wake up.' Ky shrugged.
I got up and took my seat back on the bed next to Dee, who snuggled into my chest instantly. His little body trembled a little so I held him tighter, reassuring him.
'Right I've got the results,' Ethan began. He looked a bit shocked and worried which made me panic a little.
'And?' Kyler urged, becoming as worried as I was.
'And he's, erm, well Dakota is carrying pups.'
The room was silent. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing would come out, my brain wouldn't function.
'W-what?' Dakota whispered.
'Dakota your pregnant.' Ethan said. 'Its rare but not uncommon amongst males mated to males. We believe it may be the will of the goddess to ensure the survival of our race. But not all males are able to conceive. For example I doubt your brother Joey will be able to, but then again I may be wrong, it's just based on what I've seen over the years.'
'P-pregnant?' Dakota whispered. He stared down at his belly, all sorts of emotions crossing his features.
'I'll leave you three to talk and come to terms with it.' Ethan said before leaving.
'I-I'm pregnant.' Dakota whispered looking up into my eyes.