Things I wish I had:

The ability to fly.

A amazing singing voice that can sing any and every note in every which way.

Freckles.

pretty hand writing.

the ability to speak 10+ languages fluently.

My own dream house.

Healthy exotic animals, 8 different animals in pairs of 2.

A best friend of the opposite gender.

Childhood best friends.

The ability to play 7 different instruments.

The brain of an elephant but the ability to forget things I don't want to remember.

A little sister.

A job that pays amazing amounts with half the work.

My own castle like library with secret hidden rooms and gardens open to the public.

The ability to talk to animals.

The ability to survive in water or space without the need for air nor food.

A mint colored hummer.

A extremely charming personality.

24'7 access to all my favorite flavors of ice cream.

The ability to fully heal myself or anything/ anyone else of any kind of sickness, injury and pain with a hug or kiss.

The best damn digital camera there is.

A room for Polaroid pictures only.

The ability to turn every dream or day dream i have into vivid videos for everyone to see.

Smaller feet.

The greatest drawing skills.

Even sized B cup breast.

Some loud speakers and head phones.

The positive answer to all my best friends problems.

Complete silence at 3 am to 4:37 am.

Wings.

Horns.

A tail.

The ability to stop biting my nails.

The ability to cook better than my grandma.

A unbreakable device that can hold all my music, photos, videos and games.

The ability to float.

Teeth that don't rot, get cavity nor get yellow.

The perfect college.

Tickets to a P!nk, Michael Jackson, BTS, and Hollywood Undead consort.

No motion sickness.

The  ability to conversate with fictional characters from a movie, show, someone's mind or book. 

No fear of commitment. 

Damageable healthy hair. 

Better health.

3+ best selling books.

A matte black smart car.

Some kind of mutual loving relationship with Namjoon of BTS.

A non racist, sexist nor homophobic intelligent president with a creative mind that actually in inspires people and is an amazing role model that gives a damn about everyone rather than their own pockets and fame.

My dream garden.

My dream witch craft room.

Endless supply of Cucumber melon sented products.

The ability to naturally smell like fresh cucumber melon.

3 year supply of biodegradable balloons of all shapes, colors and sizes.

A community that I can chose at any moment to be clothed or nude in with no consequences at all. 

The ability to vividly describe any feeling, emotion or action even if I've never experienced it myself. 

Great navigation skills.

Any skill I would have had if I would have stayed in any of the programs/classes I was put in as a child. (So singing from choir, tennis, soccer, hockey, soft ball, volley ball, swimming, track, ballerina class, video editing, fashion design, interior design, karate, acting/drama class, yoga, music class, dance and whatever else I can't remember.)

Small natural fangs.

Friend of every race, sexuality and gender.

A green thumb.

Better eye sight.

ETC.