Old Friend (BoyxGirl / Salacious)

It was dawn when you woke up in a unfamiliar room. Dressed in only a over sized knit sweater and some boxers that definitely didn't belong to you. The room was dim with light and the bit of sunlight that shined through the window gave the room a calm glow. You sat up in the bed and scratched your head trying to piece together what happened last night. Then it hit you. "Where am I?" You looked around in panic. "Where are my clothes? Who's house is this?" You heard the doorknob rattle. You quickly covered yourself with the blanket. "Don't come in!" you shouted. "Oh you're up." A man's voice came through the other side of the door. He pushed the door open. "Who are you?"

"You don't recognize me huh?" A young man walked in the room with your clothes folded in his hand. His reddish brown dark bangs fell a little bit over his right eye. The rest of his hair was tied up in a short pony tail. "I washed your clothes for you." You threw a pillow at him. "I said not to come in." You pulled the blanket up to your neck. He placed your clothes on the nightstand by the bed. Then he picked up the pillow and brushed it off. "I don't see what the big deal is you're acting like I haven't seen you naked before." You hit him with the other pillow. He grabbed the pillow before you hit him again. "Calm down." He said in a soft tone. The sound of his voice sent chills down your back but you did as he said. You put the pillow down.

"Are you hungry?" You shook your head yes. "Okay." He put the pillows back on the bed neatly behind you. Then left the room. As soon as the door closed you got up out of bed and explored the room. A few minutes later you could smell food cooking. You made your way out the room and to the kitchen. "What ya makin'?" You said in a playful voice. He grinned. "Your favorite." His smile gave you the creeps. You scanned the kitchen for a weapon. You saw a cutlery block on the counter. "Who are you." You said while slowly creeping over to get a knife. He saw you from the corner of his eye. He smiled and continued to cook. "I'm talking to you." You pulled a knife out the block to defend yourself with. He turned the fire off and put the lid on the pot before he approached you. You held the knife firmly like you were ready to stab him. In your head you knew that you would have stabbed him if he really threatened you but he didn't seem like he wanted to.

He got so close that your body froze. All you could do is stare helplessly into his eyes. He snickered at the sight of you. "Let me remind you." His words made you shiver. He leaned in close enough for his lips to almost brush yours. The intense moment made you feel like you were breathless. You inhaled deeply. He bit his lip seductively before pulling away. He cleared his throat. "Wow. You've changed over the years, huh? You would have punched me before." He walked back over to the stove and began to prepare the plates. [What was that about? Why couldn't I move?] You thought. "Y/N, you really can't remember me can you?"

"Can you fill me in because i'm lost." He took the plates over. "Can you get the cups out the cabinet for me?" You put the knife back then started to search the cabinets. When you found the cups you reached up for them but you were to short. Then you felt something brush up against you. You turned around quickly to find his chest against your face and him reaching above your head to get the cups. With your back pushed up against the counter he placed the cups beside you then placed his hands on the counter top leaving you trapped with less than a inch between you two. He looked you in the eyes and you began to blush. He smiled. "If this is how you are going to act when you don't remember me, then I don't think that I want you to."

Your heartbeat speed up and got louder. "You look really nervous...It's cute." He teased. Those words seemed familiar. He moved out of your way and went to get juice out the fridge. He poured it then brought the cups to the table with the plates. "Come eat." You stayed silent and did as told. You picked at your food more than you ate it. "Whats wrong?" You shook your head. "Nothing." He looked at your plate then got up and dug in the fridge. You continued to pick at your food. He came and put whip cream on your plate. "Forgive me it's been a while. I almost forgot you only like it with whip cream." He sat down. You took the can of whip cream and sprayed some on his plate. He smiled at you. "Stop looking at me and eat it." You demanded. He licked his bottom lip before folding it in his mouth.