Don't Tease Me (Boy x Girl / Salacious)

He slowly glided his hand under the tee-shirt of the girl beneath him. His palms covered the nipples of her bare breast as she inhaled deeply. He could feel her chest expanding then slowly collapse. He leaned in twords the neck of her victim. He nibbled her ear lobe and from her mouth she released a soft moan. He then road his left hand along her body line. Enjoying every curve he felt. When his finger tips had found their way into her nylon panties. She became tence and with that her weak voice cried "please stop." The fear in her voice just arose a feeling he hadn't he hadn't felt sence the first time he layed eyes on her. His middle finger slided through the slimey discharge produced from her girl parts. Down then slowly into her. She held fermly to the sheets. He laughed through his breath and looked into her eyes with lust, bit the corner of his lower lip and just watched as she squirmed under him. She was moaning and panting as his fingers moved inside of her. Teasing her he switched his paced from slow to fast and rough then back to slow agian. "Having fun?" She lifted her head and opened her eyes slightly. When they made eye contact he became rough again. "Fuck~"  she moaned.  "Please.Stop."  
He just grinned. "Make me..."
She moanned louder. She began to push and pull her hair. His fingering became more pleasuring forcing her eyes to shut again. "Please. We're going to get caught." She begged. Excitement rose along with the pleasure and she couldn't hold it in any more."you know what you have to do if you want me to stop." He bit her shoulder. She moaned out his name.He removed his fingers then leaned in close to her lips. She was dying to kiss him. He pulled away but she kept leaning in. She wanted him so bad. He licked her cum off his fingers. "I told you not to tease me." She lustfully licked her lips.