Limerence (BoyxGirl)

There is this girl I know. A girl I can't stand.
I've known her for a while.
We go to school together here in Franklin Virginia.
We have always been in the same school and classes since as long as I can remember.
She has naturally dark ginger hair, deep wide set dark brown eyes and freckles only go across her face from one cheek over her nose to the other cheek with matching patches on different areas of her body.
Her skin is a chestnut cinnamon kind of color.
Stands about 5 feet 3 inches.

Has beauty marks on her right arm by her elbow, left foot under her ankle and bottom of her ring finger on her left hand.

Her dimple on her left cheek is deeper than the one on her right.
She has a oval shaped face with thick arched never waxed or plucked eyebrows and full heart shaped lips.

Her shoulders are kinda broad but still very feminine.
She has a slightly curvy body with occasional spills and plenty of dark & light stretchmarks in various areas.

It's hard to tell but her body is triangle shaped and chubby and a bit built.

Her voice sounds kinda like a really feminine and annoying nasal congestion suffering young boy; and she sounds cuter when she speaks in a British accent. 
The more I describe her she sounds like she could possibly be transgender but she is 100% female, just a bit of a tomboy.
Her finger nails are bit down to nubs and she hardly ever paints both her hands when she does her nails.

She keeps her hair in a frizzy brushed out split puff ball or colorful box braids and rarely ever does something new with it.  

She doesn't discriminate against any race, sexuality, belief or gender.

Her favorite words are Love, Nor, Unity, Equality, Peace, Nirvana, and element.
She has many different interest and never really fits in just one category.  

She has a not so secret obsession with Wicca, name meanings, music, colors, words, languages and greenery.

Her hobbies are reading, going for walks, swimming, gaming, singing, crafting, learning new things and writing in despite of her dyslexia and poor spelling, grammar, punctuation use and ironically lack of vocabulary.
She is a year and 3 months younger than me exactly. She was born on May 1st 1999 the night after a full moon. Definitely a proud Taurus.  Also very proud bisexual.

She's more of a cat person but prefers exotic pets more.
Most people I know kinda dislike her.
Probably because she doesn't really care much about what other think of her and just likes to be herself.
Which is apparently a bad trait but one that people also seem to love.

People including her best friend.
I can tell you over 100 facts about her.
None that probably would amuse you.

I can go on forever. 

There's just one more thing about her. She's my only enemy. The one I hate the most and also the one person I can't get enough of because I'm madly in love with her. She always has been and after today, If everything goes right.... She'll be my wife. 

This is the letter I wrote her and let her read before I proposed. This is also the letter she folded up then put in a envelope then put in a little wooden box with a lock that she buried here under this Asian maple tree. One of her favorite trees. The same tree we had our first peaceful moment under, The same tree I proposed under, the same tree we shared our first kiss under and now. The same tree I have to bury her under.  This is also the same tree I want to be buried under. Right by her side.

"I love you."