Exit (Boy x Girl)

I don't know what I was thinking when I let my friends drag me to this college party. I mean all my homework is done and I don't have to go to my job today but, i'm not really a party person either. They only invited me to drive because i'm the only person they know on campus that doesn't drink or do drugs. If they hadn't bribed me to come I swear I would have stayed at home. But 45$, a free pass to get a higher grade in microbiology and a large pizza with my favorite toppings was definitely better than staying at the dorm scrolling through facebook just to see my middle school friends post about break ups or posting pictures with captions that have absolutely nothing to do with it.

At least it seemed that way before I found myself standing here in a stranger's house surrounded by a bunch of drunk and high imbeciles. This places reeks of 100$ rip-off perfume, liquor and a lingering smell of sex and sweat. Everyone here seems to be grinding on eachother to 30 second mixes of throw back and new songs and a amped up base or chugging down pints of vanilla bacardi. There are a bunch of boys flipping over the furniture or tossing their junk at stuff. I'm not just talking about the kinds in their pants. There's lipstick stains on the wall from the girls being thrown on them for make out session that lead to other things or trying to slide pass a crowd to get another drink and being pushed against a wall.

Someone invited the schools "nerd" and even he is "too turnt" to function right now. I'm not fine standing here by the exit. The same person keeps making his way back over to me trying to get me to head with him up stairs to the bedroom. As if i'm going to give myself to someone who can't even remember their own name. Shameful. I'm 2 seconds from dipping and leaving my friends. It's not what good friends do but knowing them none of them are going home alone any ways. This is so annoying. "Hey." someone called out. Great another boy trying to talk to me. At least this one is cute. "I'm Jin." I nod my head so he knows I heard him. "What's your name?"

I quickly come up with a fake name "Amy." He nods and turns away. Why did he make that face? "Well Amy, You don't look like you are enjoying this party." I chuckled at his comment. I probably shouldn't have it only made things more awkward. After that he stood next to me for about 3 minutes bobbing his head to the music before he started to talk again. "Can I be honest with you?" I looked up from my phone at him. "I know your name isn't Amy." Oh great so now strangers are keeping tabs on me. I sighed and looked back at my phone. He put his hand over my screen. "Excuse me." My tone was a bit rude but who cares.

"Listen I get it you probably don't want to be bothered by a random guy at party filled with idiots. I know, but i'm not trying to get in your panties or anything. You're the only person here i've seen that hasn't picked up a drink or done drugs. I mean seriously you didn't even get a can of soda. I just wanted to know if you want to leave and go do something else. This party is dead and the friends I came with already left with someone." I put my phone in my pocket then took a moment to look him up and down. He seems decent. "Okay. So what do you have in mind?" He laughed. "Well first I would like you to tell me your real name."

He seemed so sure my name is not Amy before so I assumed he already knew my real name. "Tanisha." I gave him another fake name. Just to be safe. He might just be another one of those clever players the kind that enjoy the game before they score. He chuckled."Ok Roselyn. I will call you Tanisha for the night. Since you can't seem to remember your own name." So he did know my name. "How do you know me?" He shook his head like he was ashamed of me for not knowing. "We have class together and my dorm is right across from yours." I raised your brow in disbelief. How come i've never seen him before? "So~ I was thinking maybe a movie and some pizza?"

"Mmm... The campus theater is closed at this time."I replied. He smiled shyly. "Right... well i guess we can just go get dinner together. I haven't seen you eat anything since you've been here." I became suspicious. He seems to have been watching me a lot. I looked around the room. Through the crowds of blondes, brunettes, redheads and exotic colored haired people until you spotted one of my friends. She was looking straight at us. Or maybe through us. I can never tell with that girl. especially not now because she's partly drunk. She made a hand symbol. The one me and my group of friends made up before we came here. She wants to leave. I nod to let her know I understand. Then i focused back at Jin. "How long have you been watching me?" I asked.

He blushed a little. "Actually since the moment you came in. I know this is weird for you, because you don't know me and all but I honestly only came to the party because I herd you would be here." I cleared my throat after he said that. "How could you have heard I was coming? It was a last minute thing." He sreatched his head. "My friend Bryan said that you would be here. That he overheard your friends asking you to come because they needed a driver." I looked past him to see my friend looking at me impatiently. "Fine. We can leave together. but only if you let me bring one of my friends along."

"Sure." I signaled to my friend to come. She got up and made her way to us. So did the guy from before that can't seem to take no for an answer. "Jin, you single?" He looked at me confused like i had just spoke in a dead language. "Y-yeah." I pulled him close enough to my face for our lips to brush. "Sorry about this." I kissed his soft plump lips. He got tense. his body got stiff like a liquid turning into a solid. Maybe he didn't want this... Whatever so long as it keeps that creep away. When our lips parted. He looked so shocked. I looked around and the guy was gone. My friend was standing there shocked and there were a few other people staring. They are looking at me like I just stabbed someone. Like i had took the knife and twisted it after it was inserted into their gut.

Jin smiled at me. "Well..." I nudged my head to let my friend know we are leaving. As soon as she started walking again I grabbed Jin's arm and head out the Exit.