Finish (Girl~ x Girl-/ Salacious)

It's been about 3 months into your second year of college. You have the same roommate as last year. She's cool and you both get along well. Unusually she is pretty chill and never really acts out. You're normally the one being a bit extra being loud in the dorm or losing your mind over stuff that seems small to everyone else. She's been on edge lately because she waited last minute to write her essay for AP English class. It's due in two days. She has most of it done but she doesn't seem to have any motivation to finish. You would help her but instead you were studying for Spanish class. You would have been done along time ago but because of your roommate you were distracted.

She was sitting across from you, both of your desk were placed back to back so she was right in your view. She was wearing a transparent top without a undershirt or bra and it was making it difficult to focus. since the beginning of your freshman year you've been trying to control yourself around her. She's the only girl on campus closes to your ideal type. She's 5'2, Tan with natural hair. She is well educated , street smart, funny and into most of the things you are. Not the best cook but it will do and she is beautiful even on her bad days. Not that appearance really matters to you that much. She's almost perfect. Only problem is she's straight.

Although sometimes you question it. She always seems to be teasing you. Ever since she found out you are lesbian she's been more touchy with you and she keeps walking around the dorm half naked. Some nights she'd complain about how she can't seem to sleep and will crawl into bed with you then fall asleep. Which is problematic because she can't seem to sleep with her clothes on when she lays with you. She will also buy a bunch of lingerie or new underwear and model in them in front of you. constantly asking you how she looks if you're not already staring.

She'll even send you half naked pictures of herself while you are in the middle of class or masturbate while you in the room. Even though she keeps triggering your lesbian, you keep fighting the urge to pin her down to the bed and show her what that wet muscle in your mouth can do to her.

You were tapping your pen on your paper trying to avoid looking up at her breast while you think. while you were tapping your pen slipped, bounced back and fell on the floor then rolled under her desk. Instead of asking her to pass it to you; you crawled under the desk to get it. When you grabbed the pen you realized that you were in between her legs. You were so close to her you could smell her sweet pea scented body lotion that she rubbed on her newly shaved legs this morning.

Your eyes crawled up her leg from her ankle until her light gray mesh panties were in your vision, right before your face. you could see her pretty cunt through them and the dampened area around it. How long has she been like this? Horny , like you. No wonder she can't focus. You were going to fight the feeling that was burning inside of you but before you knew it your hand had already glided up her leg and you were already gripping her inner thigh. She didn't even jump at your touch. Not even while you were softly rubbing her adductor muscle with your thumb.

She leaned back in her chair and looked down at you with lustful eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked. You didn't respond. You only smiled before you moved your hand further up and rubbed her cunt through her panties. She just let it happen. Throwing her head back she bit her lower lip and enjoyed the feeling. Enjoying the sensation of butterflies in her stomach and the chills running up her back. The excitement you were both feeling.

"Hey." you called. She lifted her head and looked at you. You didn't say anything until you both were fully making eye contact. You began to slip your fingers under the mesh fabric as you talked. "Are you finished with your essay yet?" She shook her head no. "Do you you like this?" She smirked and slowly nodded her head. "Well..." you rubbed her slimy cum covered cunt with your index and middle fingers. "If you finish it on time then you can enjoy more of this..." you teased. She moved in her seat.

You could feel her heat as you slid your finger inside of her women hood. She gasped as the pleasure intensified. Her stomach tightened and air got trapped in her lungs. "Y/N~" she moaned your name after getting a hold of herself. "And if you get a good score..."You leaned in closer to her. "Then I will make sure it will be the best you've ever had." you used your opposite hand to move her panties to the side, then used your tongue to tease her more. "Sounds good to you?" She wiggled her waist getting more comfortable as you pushed your fingers in and out of her. You enjoyed her taste as you sucked and licked her clit'.

Enjoying it for a moment longer before pulling away and allowing her to reply. She hesitated so you teased her more. "Yeah." She said as she exhaled. Her answer pleased you. "Good." you pulled your fingers out of her and let her clean them with her mouth. When she was done cleaning your fingers you slapped her thigh and got up. You looked at her as you brush yourself off. Her nipples were hard and she was gazing at you with puppy eyes begging for more. You kissed her lips passionately for a moment. After pulling away you proceed to your seat . Before you continued with your study you looked at her then blew a kiss. "Now, be a good girl and finish."