Chapter Fourteen - Cyra's POV (Revised and edited)

Hi guys!

If you are reading this, thank you, from TheBoredDevil, and the rest of TheReal_Charmander.

Remember, COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN.

***

Why Boys Are Idiots

Chapter 14 (Cyra’s POV)

                I rushed into the science classroom, knocking over a flask of who knows what. Not bothering to stop and see what had happened since class was about to start, I kept my head down and began walking towards the back of the room.

                Even if my head was turned away from Mr. Hessles, I still knew that he probably had his signature smirk on his face as he began thinking about all the different ways he could punish me. Oh, well. I don't exactly have time for that right now.

                Just as I was readjusting the strap that had been weighing me down for the past five minutes - the one on my backpack - the bell rang.

                My eyes scanned the room in search for my friends, and I finally found Sam and Addie hunched over something. As I squinted my eyes, I realized that it was a blue sheet. But there was more - pointy things were sticking out of it and there was quite a huge lump under it.

                Not really caring, I strolled over with my bag in both of my hands. I couldn't wait to see how our finished project had turned out.

                "Hey!" I exclaimed enthusiastically. When I received no responses, I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "So...is it done?" I asked hesitantly, referring to our project.

                “Uh…” Addie exchanged a nervous look with Sam, who had this horrified expression plastered on her pale face.

                My head immediately perked up at their reactions, and something in my mind told me that there was something really wrong. "What's going on?"

                Addie continued to ignore me and looked out the window, wrapping her arms around her knees.

                As my eyes continued to wander around, I realized something; our transformer was nowhere to be seen. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at them with wide eyes. Where the hell is it?!

                To make the moment even more dramatic, our friend Zaira chose the next exact moment to slaunter in. Her green eyes were frantic as she hurried across the room - where I was just standing there stupidly, staring at Addie.

                "Let me see!" Zaira said. "Is it, like, completely dead?"

                A sick feeling crawled its way up my throat, and my stomach immediately started churning dangerously fast. Whatever it was, this was not good. Not good at all.

                “What’s going on? Is something wrong?” I asked them again frantically.

                After exchanging another worried glance with me, Sam slowly uncovered the tarp. Zaira took cover under a desk while Addie cowered in fear behind it.

                My eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor.

                No scream came out of my mouth. I was too shocked to even whisper a peep.