Chapter Three - Addie's POV (Revised and edited)

Heyyylo guys! =D

This chapter was written by SomeoneAwesome, and it's in Addie's point of view.

Vote if ya liked it, leave a comment, and fan!

And by the way, if you like this story so far, feel free to check out our other stories on our individual accounts, SomeoneAwesome, @TheBoredDevil, and @LiddySykes!

Anyways...chapter 3...

(Dedicated to @readerNwriter for reading, voting, and commenting.)

* * * * * * * * * *

Why Boys Are Idiots

Chapter Three (Addie’s POV)

          One look at Cyra’s face and I knew. I knew he was here again.

          I turned to glance at Zaira, whose cheeks began turning red again. "Stop looking at me like that, Addie! You would know how I feel if you were in this situation. He paired me up with him again!"

         Oh-kay, so the look that I gave her totally didn't mean "Please start rambling again". In reality, it was more of a "Are you seeing Cyra's expression?!" kind of look. I might not be exactly the best at reading faces, but it wasn't hard to notice that Cyra had gone strangely quiet. And I knew Cyra well enough to know that it meant anger. She was the silent but deadly type. I followed her gaze and spotted somebody’s shadow, which confirmed my suspicions. It was Andy.

          “…and I’m just so frustrated because – ugh!” Zaira continued on, looking angrier and angrier by the second. “I mean, our coach is just so stupid! Do you remember the last time he paired us up? He, like, did it on purpose because he thought we wanted to be paired up or something. Remember?”

          But she didn't get any response, since I was only half-listening and Cyra wasn’t listening at all. I watched Cyra staring bitterly at the dark shadow at the corner of the hall, biting her lips and tightening her fists until her knuckles turned white.

          “Um…guys?” Zaira said in a small voice. “Are you – ”

          "Shut up,” Cyra hissed and the red-headed girl immediately snapped her mouth shut.

          The hall way got quiet. Zaira turned her head to find what we were both staring at, and when she saw it there, her eyes widened in realization.

          A split second later, the shadow slipped away. I listened for footsteps, but nearly an entire minute went by in silence.

          “He’s gone,” Cyra said finally, and began making her way down the hall. Zaira and I followed closely behind. “Or he’d better be gone, otherwise – ”

          And then we heard Andy taking off, his footsteps echoing in the building. I whirled around the corner in time to see his foot disappear through a doorway at the other end.

          We watched the door swing shut again with a loud clang. “Now he’s gone,” Cyra growled.

          "I'm going to punch him," I muttered.

          “Addie,” Zaira said, putting her hand on my shoulder, “calm down. It’s not like you’re the one being followed around.”

          I sighed. “I…I know. But it’s really starting to bother me. I mean, every time we're around you, Cyra, he's here. Don’t you just get completely creeped out by him?”