Chapter Twenty Three - Cyra's POV

IT'S AN UPDATE! YES IT IS!!!

So...I'm going to just casually ignore the fact that our last update was over a year ago and you all probably stopped reading. And if you are reading this right now, THANK YOU GUYS A BILLION TIMES, except you probably feel like throwing potatoes at us.

So we kind of gave up on writing this, since school got busy and since afterwards we kind of forgot what the plot was. Anyways, I was reading this and I decided NO. WE MUST FINISH THIS. So yeah...here's an update! Hehe. My co-writers @LiddySykes and @TheBoredDevil are probably too lazy to continue so here I am, all alone and writing. Hopefully we'll finish but you know...

Anyways, if you're still waiting patiently for updates, you guys are awesome :D I'm going to be quiet so you guys can read now. Enjoy!

(P.S. If you need to go back and reread I don't blame you. Hehe.)

************************

Chapter 23 (Cyra’s POV)

I sat there in my chair, my eyes glued to the computer screen as I panicked.

Okay, I know, it wasn’t my brightest moment. I mean, it would lose attention eventually, right? How long could something as stupid as this possibly go on for? But when I looked at the clock and realized that neither Zaira nor Addie was here yet, I started freaking out again.

Come on, come on. I’d never before realized how far away the both of them lived from me. How forever alone I was.

Finally, after what felt like ages, my doorbell rang. I almost fell over the chair trying to get to the door.

“Cyra!” Zaira said as soon as she saw me. “What’s up?”

Addie appeared in the doorway three seconds later, pretty much out of breath. “I was in the middle of doing some very harmful things to Alex so whatever this is it’d better be impor—” The angry look in her eyes vanished as she noticed my grim expression. “Uh…what’s wrong?”

I practically dragged them to my room and plopped them down in front of the computer. “H-have you checked Facebook lately?”

My two friends fell silent immediately. Zaira’s mouth dropped open as her eyes scanned what was on the screen. Then she grabbed the mouse and scrolled down.

There were so many. They were everywhere. All over the internet.

“Who posted these?” Addie demanded.

My voice trembled as I spoke. “Who do you think?”

It was every picture we’d ever taken together. Every picture made me want to punch something. Every picture of me…and Andy.

Why. Did. We. Take. So. Many. Pictures. Together?!

“Why does he still have those?” Addie hissed. “It’s been over a year! Why can’t he just get over himself?”

Zaira looked like she was going to march out the door and find Andy so she could beat him up. “I don’t understand what he’s trying to do with this.”

Ding. A box popped up in the top right corner. Jimmy has commented on a photo.

I gritted my teeth. “What the heck? Jimmy? As in Jimmy Atoms? Even Jimmy is looking at these? When did he even get Facebook?”

“Oh my gosh,” Zaira said, standing up. “I’m going to punch Andy.”

Ding. Ding. Ding. Everyone was seeing this. Now, I didn’t feel pissed anymore. Now I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.