Story number 63) Shoot and Score My Ass

Title: Shoot and Score My Ass by PterodactylusFarts

Summary:  "You couldn't play soccer for your life," he says, his smirk starting to annoy the hell out of me. "Oh yeah? Watch me," I hiss between gritted teeth before spinning around and walking away, making sure to sway my hips. He thinks I can't play? I'll show him. Game. On. ____________________________ Jackie Parkers. A girl with the soccer coach as her father. She's got an easy chance on the team. Only problem? She can't play for her life. Dylan Harrison. A guy who worked hard to earn a spot in the school and soccer field. He's got an easy chance in ANY university. Only problem? He's poor. Jackie has something Dylan wants, money. Dylan has something Jackie wants, soccer. So, when Jackie fails soccer tryouts, she's offered something any girl would die for. Something she has no choice to. Something she never dreamed of. Dylan Harrison is her new private coach. And only fate can decide whether or not she'll faint.

Why should you read it: So this book is actually pretty hilarious! I started reading it yesterday and I couldn't stop. Sure it needs to be edited, but the story is written pretty well. I really do like it and it's amazing how Jackie and Dylan's personality clash. In a way they are so alike yet so different - and their sarcasm is absolutely hilarious. This book is funny, romantic and it's not a plot that's overdone. This book is meant to be read on those days where you feel like laughing, like cheering up and you'll cheer up in no time! If you read it, I'm sure you'll fall off your bed laughing. 

Rate: 8/10