Story number 39) Drop Dead Gorgeous

So I apologize for not updating the stories forever- I just got a job recently and it all has just been so overwhelming I guess me not having enough time to even go on wattpad so here it is, I finally have a day off so enjoy this recommendation!

Title: Drop Dead Gorgeous by katruby

Summary: The heavy droplets of rain were slowly slipping down the hood of his leather jacket and a few effortlessly kissed his dark chocolate hair.

»H…Hi.« I sputtered. »What do you have there?« He walked closer to me and gazzed into my eyes with his dark ones, that perfectly matched his hair, then lowered his sight towards the kitten, hidden under my jacket. »One lil' kitty found another.« He smirked, amused by his own joke.

Why Should you read it: Here lil kitty lol anyways- okay so basically, this story is not only the ultimate bad boy story but also it's about saving each other over and over again and sometimes you begin to realize that darkness is ten times better than light because you can be yourself in the dark without anyone every judging you- so THIS STORY! it's a breaker- it's amazing and it's a killer- Lucas is the ultimate dark devil bad boy who we all know has a soft side- his friends but Skye she has never had friends before so how does she meet him and what happens? RREAD ON!  I really want the author to updaate! This book is the ultimate KILLER~ 

Rate: 9.5/10