Story number 61) His to Keep

Title: His to Keep by Lydia161290

Summary: Ava is ripped from her life by a sadistic priest, who leads a very sinister and secret life. She is forced to live in a room with his son, trapped in a house of hell. Day by day her innocence is torn apart, but despite witnessing horrific events, she finds herself caring for the boy with dark secrets of his own.

Why should you read it: So I thought I had this book already in here but it turns out I was wrong, so here it is. The most thrilling, intense, sinister book you'll ever have the pleasure of reading. It's raw with emotion and it's true, it's nerve-wrecking and gut-wrenching and everything in between. And I know the end of the summary sounds so cliche but I promise you one thing, it isn't. It sure as hell isn't. If anything it's sinister, it's sadistic and it's reality. It's so true that it tears me apart. This book comes in my top ten list (fav books on wattpad) and that kinda means something. It is however RATED R (for people above the age of 18) so read it with caution if you're under that age. It will literally tear you apart. I don't know how Lydia came up with such a topic and developed such an intense book but she did, and honestly I'm surprised that this book isn't published yet. It should be and hopefully it will be. So go read about Ava and how she gets kidnapped and what happens to her because it isn't normal. None of it is, but it's something that happens everyday. Everyday over 2000 children get kidnapped under the age of 18 and that's a bigger number than I imagined. So I want to thank Lydia for writing such a beautiful book because it makes me alert, it makes me cautious. Thank you Lyda for writing such a beautiful yet raw melody.

RATE; 12/10