Story number 58) Artistic Duo

Title: Artistic Duo by - sprittals98

If any of you guys remember the book I am Reese, in which Reese posted videos about her life on youtube, then you should definitely know that this some what of a spin-off of that book except that it has to do with Reese's sister, Lace, and her summer camp life.

Summary:  Being the sister of a world famous YouTuber get's hard, but every year Lace Carter get's to escape it all at the Harleen Art Camp. This place is her safe haven, the one place where she can truly escape in her art. There's only one problem- Eli Evans; the most annoying boy to have ever walked on the face of the earth. Not to mention he always beats Lace in the annual art competition. But this year, her last, Lace is determined to win and more importantly beat Eli. Too bad Harleen has decided to have partners this year, and just guess who hers turns out to be.

Why should you read it: So when it comes to this book, I'm not going to lie and say that it's absolutely brilliant, but it is definitely mind-blowing! One thing that you should know about sprittals is that she takes the simplest idea and develops it into an interesting book which by the way is the reason why this book is on the list. It's as simple as that. Sprittals did the same thing here. She took a simple idea and developed it into a perfect summer romance story and honestly it felt relieving (I guess) in a way. Because it made me feel like I'm in a world where I can believe that something like romance or something like innocence can actually exist and it shapes a world around my own world- a world that makes me want to leave my world. And because I could find this solace in this book, I liked it enough. And you know Lace and Eli, they make the cutest pair there is, because they find solace in each other and it helps transform them into something- no someone better. So read it, because you want to escape reality just for a short while.

Rate:9/10