Story number 60) Six Months Later

Title: Six Months Later by NatDRichards

Summary:Forgetting changed her... Remembering might destroy her. When Chloe fell asleep in study hall, it was the middle of May. When she wakes up, snow is on the ground and she can't remember the last six months of her life. Before, she'd been a mediocre student. Now, she's on track for valedictorian and being recruited by Ivy League schools. Before, she never had a chance with super jock Blake. Now he's her boyfriend. Before, she and Maggie were inseparable. Now her best friend won't speak to her. What happened to her? Remembering the truth could be more dangerous than she knows...

Why should you read it: Because  I ended up buying the actual paperback book. That means something. If a book is so amazing that I actually have to go to Indigo and purchase I will do it. First things first, how many times would you have read a plot like this? When I read the summary of the book it kinda pulled me in right away because she (Chloe) doesn't remember six months and it's not she's waking up from coma or something because she isn't. Something big happens and I don't know what because I'm not there yet but I'll definitely be getting there soon. And it's just filled with so much suspense, romance, boys and intensity oh and of course chemistry. From what Ihave read so far, this book is definitely worth purchasing, there's a reason it got published. She buy it yeah, you won't be disappointed. I can promise you that much!

Rate: 9.5/10