Story number 19 T.F

19) Tangled Fates by dazedandconfused

Plot/Summary: Do you believe in fate?

Kayleigh Brown does. She believes that everything happens for a reason, that our lives are mapped out for us before were even born. She believes in fate so much that when she meets the incredible guy at the bar, she knows it’s not meant to be. This guy can't be meant for her because he's on his stag night. He’s promising himself to another woman, taking himself off the market and committing to someone else. Fate was just messing with her this time; if he was the one she was meant to be with then there would be some signs to show that. He wouldn’t be that easy to cut out of her life. But even when the signs start appearing, Kayleigh chooses to ignore them, going against everything she’s ever believed in her life. Instead, she tells herself that fate is what you make it, fate is about choices, and she chooses not to be with him. But is it really going to be that easy?

Why should you read this: Well it's a story about fate and we all know that once we leave something in the hands of fate everything gets twisted and all -well in this case the tornado just can't stop swirling. I mean I feel really bad for Kayleigh its brutal to love someone but know you can't do anything about it because the man you love is getting married to one of the closest people and you you can't do anything but stand by and watch from a distance hoping he doesn't see the tear that fell down your face. But that's what kayleigh's life is about all about Fate. Check it out it's awesome what fate does to push people together that are meant to be.

Rate: 9.5/10