Story number 55) Sadie, Someday...

Story number 55) Sadie, Someday... by SimplyXJess

Summary: She just needed to pause, find a button to stop the voices in her head. Sadie Monroe realized long ago that she was far from perfect. If the voices in her head weren't enough, the taunting from school reminded her of that fact. Day by day, she searches for something to keep her here, something to keep her from floating away forever. She's tired of wishing her days away and she can't seem to handle the pain anymore. But with the help of the strength from a boy with many secrets, will Sadie be able to realize that someday she would learn how to be okay?

Why should you read this book: honestly this book is giving me such good feels... I have been tearing up constantly, it drives me insane with all thiese emotions and how Jess conveys Sadie's thoughts through her writing is insanely beautiful... I'm still reading this book and I just thought that this book truly does deserve recognition and it's beyond that. It really touches your heart and It will cause you to think and think about all those that get bullied, about all those people that may seem to have a perfect life with that perfect smile and rich life, but something is always going- You'll find out that everyone has secrets and that they are secrets for a reason. So I'm not gonna tell you that you should go and read this book because that's your choice but what you should know is that this book is honestly one of the best books I have read in my life and will probably read. It's heart wrecking, emotional and life changing. I love it.

Rate: 12/12