Story number 54) Shift

Title: Shift by Lana_sky

Summary: A life of tragedy and abuse has driven eighteen-year old Loren Connors tight into her shell. As far as she’s concerned, it’s better to be weak—pathetic. Too insignificant to matter to anyone else.

…Until a wolf comes knocking—literally. Bill McGoven is the reclusive police officer who seems to be following her every move. He’s always one step behind, watching her from the shadows though she doesn't know why. But, one night, when tragic circumstances push her to the limit, he’s the one who comes to the rescue—but is he really saving her, or just throwing her into a world of more danger? It’s not easy finding out your entire life has been a lie, or that the very man threatening everything you've ever stood for is the one you might never be able to live without...

Why should you read it: This book is actually for once, a non-cliche werewolf novel here on wattpad. It's nice, it's mysterious, it's mind intruiging and it's defintely unique. Where one might think they can guess what's gonna happen, the total opposite happens. It's a story about chasing and running, but how long can you run for until you realize what's in front of you? This story is about Bill and Loren. One's completely clueless about the supernatural world and the other, could care less about the supernaturals....read on to find out  what will happen between them! 

Rate: 8/10