Too hot for you

He's behind me. He's behind me. I freaking know he's behind me. He's gonna kill me. Yep, I'm dead by the time he's catches me. I'll be six feet under the ground. I just know it. Yep. That's for sure.

I'M NOT EVEN FREAKIN MARRIED YET!

As the words left Lucas mouth, I sprinted towards the exit of the gym and grabbed the elevator and pressed a button to any random floor. I don't care what floor I am I just need to escape from the hot baboon that is chasing me with steam coming out of his ears.

Hot baboon I said? Baboon... hot... Nice one Candy. I wonder if he really has a baboon like-

I'm fantasizing about this person while he's sharpening his knives to slaughter me and sacrifice me to his gods he gets his piece of hotness from.

I finally step on the floor and notice the reception desk. I guess I'm on the main one. Finding a vending machine, I reach for it and tap on the soda button. Finally after a little noise I get my soda and take a sip through it. Apparently I've been running like a maniac from the gym to this floor. People were staring at me as if I've gone crazy.

Seriously, a girl running in sweats and a hood and panting wouldn't be a good sight.

I gulp down half the can of soda and turn around incase Lucas is here. But, unfortunately I face my boss fuming and glaring at me.

"Looks like the hobo needed a soda again. I hope it's finished." He says as he pants, trying to stable his breathing.

"Uh yeah..." I say as I stutter.

"Don't think you're forgiven!" He breathes out.

"Ummm...." I say and do the first thing that comes to my mind. I splash the liquid onto his expensive hood and make a run.

"I'm coming you- you- ugh!" He roars from behind me while I go for the elevator again. On my way I meet some awkward glances from people and shout, "Rape! Rape!" And enter the elevator.

I don't know what'll happen now.

****************************

I took another shower to get rid of the drowsiness that's making its way into me though I think I've almost ran a marathon. Taking a long, relieving shower I wrap a towel around me and enter the bedroom.

Don't be a pervert; I'm genius enough to lock the door.

Dressing up in my aqua green jeans and a yellow Garfield T shirt over it, I dry my hair and unlock the door.

The last way I want to die is by locking me in my hotel room because I don't want to face the wrath of my gorgeous boss. Period.
Keeping my hair open, I go for the phone and order myself a meal. As I was confirming my order, Lucas came in and crossed his arms, leaning against the door with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh... make that two."
I state and put back the phone as slowly as possible to avoid his gaze that is burning holes into my skull.

"Hi... didn't see you there..." I say with a shaky voice, still avoiding eye contact.

"Sure you didn't." He says in his deep, velvety voice.
Okay, the fact that he's being so calm yet intimidating is kind of freaking me out.

"I ordered us food."

"Okay." He replies, his voice still smooth.

"Okay." I echo.

Why isn't he doing anything? Why?
Candy, he's probably thinking about what shapes of you should be cut to roast perfectly.

I look back at him and he's staring at me. His emerald eyes piercing into mines.

Oh whale then...

He slowly reached the bed and sat there, opening his laptop and shifting his gaze to the screen. I sat still as if preparing myself for some emergency situation.

"Chill. I'm not doing anything." He stated in his calm demeanor. I looked back at him as he added, "Unless tonight you'll sleep on the couch. I was really uncomfortable last night."

Oh yea. I made him sleep on the couch last night.

I slowly nodded.

He cursed under his breath and turned his head to face me, saying, "Can you bring my phone? I think I left it on the desk where the blonde receptionist sits..."

"What were you doing there?" I asked, feeling curious. Okay, it's not curiosity, but I won't name the J word.

He raised his eyebrow at my sudden boldness, and replied, "I'm a free man. I'll do whatever I want. You jelly?" He smirked at me as my eyes narrowed.

"Whatever" I grumbled and walked past the bed to the door. I slammed the door behind me and made my way to the receptionist.

Blonde, flirty receptionist. How cliché. Period.

"Where's his phone?" I asked, in monotone.

"Who's?" The pretty young girl asked back.
"Lucas'"

She furrowed her eyebrows, then smirked.
"Don't worry. I slipped it into his pocket. I guess he was too busy to bother."

I rolled my eyes and groaned.
"Thanks anyway." I said as I made my way back.

On entering the room, I found Lucas sitting on the couch as he was eating his meal.

"There's your plate." He nodded at the plate beside his and shifted to make some space for me.

"Your phone. She said it's in your pocket."

He narrowed his eyes and patted his pocket with his spare hand to check, nodding in acceptance.

I took the seat next to him and sighed, taking a bite of lasagna which was wrapped in ketchup.
As the smooth texture of the lasagna touched my tongue, it started burning.

"What the hell!" I shouted as I felt the extremely hot sauce in my mouth. Looking at my reaction, Lucas burst out laughing as he clutched his stomach, while I stood their panting.

"Not funny Lucas!" I breathe out and look for water.

"Is it hot?" He acted innocent.

"Go ahead , taste it!" I panted.

"Nah, I know it's hot. Like me. Now shoo. Let me eat." He waved me off as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You did it on purpose."

"You don't say." He stated sassily.

"No water here. Go out and get it yourself." He told me being the gentleman he is.

I groaned loudly and rushed out of the room for the third time this day. Reaching for the closest vending machine, I tapped and waited for the bottle to come out. As it came out I gulped down the whole bottle in an un-lady like manner, attaining stares from nearby people.

"What?" I spat bitchily at a little girl who was cringing her nose at me in disgust.
After gulping down the bottle, I made my way back to Lucas to find him leaning against the headboard, smirking at me. I shook my head at him and sat on the couch, taking out my phone.

"You learn fast with peppered coffee."

"I learn from you. I know you love me. Besides, no one can resist the Lucas Banks." He winked at me, being the narcissist he is.

"Shut up Lucas."

"You say tha because I'm too hot for you."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, sweetheart." He says but I'm too tired from all that exercise I've had in the last four hours.
I sprawled myself on the couch with my arm under my head, playing on my phone.
I guess it's going to be a long journey, with this win win situation.