Prostitute

Lucas has been in his office for the last three hours and didn't call me for once, maybe cursing me.
Wait, I didn't even do anything this time.
Since I walked out of his office after enjoying his pissed mood, I've been sitting in the cafeteria, yawning.
Yes, I have a cabin. But I'm neither an obedient assistant nor a seductive one.
If you know what I mean.

So the Armani Model and the Spanish Beauty are cousins. Great, now tell me where Narnia is. Seriously, what is it, a beauty gene that runs in the family?

Lucas is still the hotter Banks...
Wait what? I really need a coffee asap.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a latte. Grabbing it, I turned around to see my favourite forever alone table taken by the Spanish pole. I advanced towards him and tapped my feet, getting his attention. Raising an eyebrow, I chuckled at his mouth which was stuffed with a sandwich, making him unable to speak. He looked at me with an innocent expression as he slowly chewed and swallowed.

"Too attractive, I know." He finally said, shrugging, and wiped his mouth with a napkin.
"Too attractive for words..." I sighed, and ignored my previous thought of shooing him away from my table. I sipped slowly, looking around with my eyes in search of a certain someone. My eyes averted back to the Spanish dude in front of me who was already smiling at me, quite mischievously if I may add.
"Joining your boss' cousin at his table? Sorry chika, you are a pretty one but I'm not the dating kind." He said, winking at me.

So flirting is a gene in the family too.

"I so want to get back to my messy, dull attire..." I muttered, then looked up to meet his eyes and hissed at him, "It's my table, idiot. I just went to take a coffee and turned around to see you sprawled all over it, like the flagpole you are." I grumbled the last five words under my breath. He stared at me with narrowed eyes and retorted lamely, "I'm 6'4"."
"Sure. Taller than the Banks." I spoke automatically.
"So, how did Lucas hire you anyway?"
I gave him a glance, sipped my coffee and told him with a stern expression, "I gave him a lap dance."

He stared at me with wide eyes and a jaw hanging low. I chuckled at his dramatic reaction and said while giving him a pointed look, "Do I look like a girl who'd do that? That pretty moron just hired me for no freaking reason. Plus, after all the hell I put him through, he didn't fire me! He loves annoying this pretty little Candy."
His shocked expression morphed into an amused one as he repeated my words, "Pretty moron. Luke must know that!"

The idiot just got two words from my rant.

I smirked at him and said, "I called him an Armani Model, which boosted his ego, then called him prettier words. In short, he hates me now." I smiled at the memory of the first time I called him Armani Model.
"So Nathan told me about you and your... interview. He said it was... different?"
I nodded with a raised eyebrow.
"So that lap dance...?" He asked nonchalantly, while smirking mischievously. I gave him an annoyed look, and tossed the empty cup at face. He laughed, shaking his head.
"Having fun hitting on my assistant?" a voice called from behind me.

I cranned my neck to see Lucas standing there with an unreadable expression, and Nathan hot on his heels.
Gabriel and Lucifer.

"Aye, Nate! Luke!" Enrique grinned at them, oblivious to what Lucas meant.

They made their way to our table and joined us.

All aboard Candy's forever alone train.

"Hey, flirto." Nathan chuckled as he shook hands with Enrique, while Lucas sat next to me, typing something on his phone.

"How was the lap dance she gave you for the job, eh?" Enrique wiggled his eyebrows as he asked Lucas, who sat there frozen.
I decided to take that time to pick my nails, while Nathan had a hard time stifling his snickers. Lucas gave me a sarcastic yet shocked look and gasped for effect then asked me, "You told him that?" and continued as he tapped the table, "Great. Now tell him how we broke the bed while on our trip to New York. Go ahead!" He gave us all an annoyed look and clicked his tongue, while I sat there shocked with my face surely resembling a tomato.

I kicked him under the table and looked away.
"Oooooh!" He cried in pain, then covered it quickly, "Oooh Lucas, faster!" in a high pitched voice. I decided to take that opportunity and emptied my water bottle over his head. Sighing in satisfaction, I walked away.

No way three boys can't put you in an awkward situations.

He's an asshole.
A perverted asshole.
A hot perverted asshole.

Coffee doesn't work for me I think.

******************************

I was on my way back home, driving my car, when I received a call from Lucas.
"Hey, prostitute." He spoke in a voice that made sure he was smirking.
"Shut up, asshole." I pursed my lips.
"Get over it. Anyway, You have this week off. You'll come after Karen's wedding." He stated in a clear tone.
Excitement as well as questions pour into me.
"Why?"
"Because I said so. See you on Karen's wedding, Ms.Lockwood." He replied in his business dude tone.
"Last name basis again?" I groaned.
"You're the one who said you're my assistant and... nothing else." He rasped out quickly.
"Fine, Bye Mr. Banks." And the line went dead. I smirked to myself as I realized that Enrique is here for the wedding only.

Ooooh, I like jelly beans.

******************************************

Author's note:
I just noticed Candy's father's name is Mason Lockwood. I SWEAR I DIDN'T WATCH TVD BEFORE MAKING THIS NAME!
So no this ain't a fanfic bruh.
Andddd, Short chappy, I know. Travelling sucks, blame it.
C;
Vote if you exist. The reads don't increase themselves ya know, I know there are readers hiding behind pillars! Come on, show yourselves C,
I don't bite cx

Oh, and I uploaded the cast. Yay or Nay?