End

Whale hello there...
So this book's last chapter is hereeee bruh
And yeah yeah I know the book has some lame parts *coughs* so I'm gonna edit this storaaayyyyyy
Plus I was wondering if I should start a sequel of Nathan's story? Should I? Now that my writing has matured it wouldn't be a lame book I promise xD
Okay now I'll shut up

That's a pizza cake. Because I'm hungry.

My parents?

My mother was overjoyed when she heard the news about us. Why wouldn't she be? All she wanted was to get her only daughter to be taken by a handsome man, like the Mrs Bennet she is.

My dad?

He pitied Lucas. Simple as that. And he didn't bother hiding it.

My aunt?

She was planning how she would break the news to her 13 cats, no joke.

Sam?

She was exploding with happiness that finally her ship had sailed. I wouldn't be surprised if she was writing a fan fiction secretly, considering she was being secretive these days.

The Banks parents?

They were satisfied and chill. Mrs. Banks was too eager to chose a cathedral.

Nathan?

That smug little pest. He just told me that he 'knew it' and 'it was all obvious and cliche'. I had no comeback for that.

Lucas?

He's been busy dating me.

Yes, we are dating. The doomsday is near, the end of time is arriving, you all may bathe in holy water.

It all happened two weeks after my last stunt when Lucas finally grew a pair to take me out on a date.

I had decided to put on a navy blue shirt with black jeans because why not? I had been involved in a cliche life story anyway. Navy blue is Lucas' favourite, and I like it too.

My dad was at work so this time, thank the lord, so mom came forward and smugly smirked at me.

"I don't like Lucas bla bleh blah" she imitated me in an annoying voice that was supposed to be like mine.

I just glared at her and stuck my tongue out. Then she got all serious.

"Smile, be confident and slay." She said the last word with a chuckle making me laugh along. I hugged her and promised her to do just what she said.

The bell rang and I walked out just in time Lucas was gonna ring it again.

"Jeez, patience." I mumbled and looked up at him while shutting the door.

He smiled at me and handed me a rose.

"About time." I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes, then his gaze wandered to something behind me.

"Don't be obvious, but your mother is studying us like we're under observation."

I turned around to see my mom staring at us with wide eyes until she noticed my glare and gave an embarrassed grin before walking away.

"So much for being not obvious..." he muttered and made his way to the car, making sure I follow behind. He decided to be a gentleman for the day and opened the car door for me.

*****

The drive involved a light conversation with mostly rude and sarcastic comments. We had decided to watch a movie and do casual things and experience something local, and surely enjoyed it. Lucas, knowing my preferences, led the car into a Burger King drive thru and we ate in a parking lot. To be honest, that was the best kind of food someone could have on a date. The day was simple and fun, until he had decided to take out a velvet box, right when I was in front of my house's main door.

"What is that?"

"Chill, its not a ring." He chuckled making me smack his arm. He opened the box and revealed the very same bracelet I had seen at New York Airport.

"Wh- How?"

"I bought it for you. I didn't know when to give it, but I consider this the perfect moment." He smiled. I brought my wrist forward and he placed it on. His brows were furrowed as he tried to lock it, and I couldn't help my laugh.

"Err... I don't know how to..." his cheeks tinged pink. I grinned and locked it.

"Thank you, Lukey." I dangled it and then leaned in to kiss him.

After we separated, he asked, "Will you be my girlfriend, Candy Lockwood?"

"ABOUT TIME YOU ASKED YOU DUMBASS! I HAD BEEN WAITING ALL THIS TIME FOR YOU TO GROWN SOME AND ASK HER BUT NAH! THIS KID AIN'T GOT NONE." Jennah's voice came from the window. Lucas looked scared, and the sight was hilarious.

"Jennah, go away." I groaned.

She stared at me.

"There's cake in the fridge." She mumbled something and left.

Lucas was still looking in the direction where Jennah stood with wide eyes.

"Yes, Lucas Banks. I don't have anything better to do anyway."

He grinned and pecked my lips again.

"I knew I shouldn't have fired you."

Since that day, I had decided to complete my job and get hold over the Lockwood Enterprises. And I did.