No pepper, just sugar

I think 'True Love' by P!NK is the bae song of this book and I listened to it all time in the course of writing it.

Yes, that means you should listen to it. It's basically Candy singing.

Sunday was spent by sleeping in. I, not in the mood of leaving the comfort of my warm bed, kept on messaging Betty whenever felt hungry. I couldn't help but think of what I did the last night. Flirting with your boss isn't normal.
Scratch that, flirting back with your boss isn't normal.

I had no idea how I'm gonna react the next day. I guess I'm not in the favour of this plan anymore.

It is awkward for me.
Too awkward...

The only option left for me is to go with the plan. But how I'm gonna end it, I've no idea. Deciding to go with it, I picked up my phone and sent a message to my boss.

Hey Darling ;)

Just a few seconds later, I received

Um hey sweetheart... Are you okay?

Why Darling? Why would you ask that?

I kinda have a feeling you hit your head... Did you fall?

Smirking, I replied,

I guess I did fall for a certain someone ;)

With that, I slapped myself.
Deserved it.

Sweetheart, though this side of you I like a lot, but you're creeping me out. I know you have something planned in that little brain of yours... :-)
It is quite obvious...

Uh oh. I quickly replied, being the dramatic girl I am.

Fine. Don't give me a chance. Go take Natalie. Bye. Don't talk to me.

ooh ooh jealous. Lucas likeyyy ;)

I decided to ignore this one. After about ten minutes, I received another one.

Hobo, I wish I could hit you in the head and take you home. That's your 'hobo' way, right? ;)

Nice sarcasm. But I still hate you, jerk.

*******************

A beige dress that reached my knees with a red velvet belt.

I scrunched my nose at the new attire. My hair in a fishtail, light pink gloss, eyeliner, mascara, and the good old concealer only took me 2 hours to reach perfection.

I'm 5"8. Why did I wear stilettos yesterday? I don't know. Settling for plain red flats, I walked to my car.

Too late for breakfast.

I drove peacefully all the way to the building, thankfully not meeting Lucas on the way. Parking the car, I walked towards the coffee shop remembering my first task.

"No pepper this time?" Sam smirked at me. I shook my head smirking back at her, while she filled the cup.

"Nice change..." She winked at me, to which I replied with, "For a certain reason, pal".
On my way to leave the shop, I grabbed a fist full of sachets of sugar and mixed them all in the cup.

Walking back to the building, I reached the familiar floor as everyone gasped. I ignored their reactions, too busy with my own amazing plot I had in my mind. I entered the office, where Lucas was looking through some files. As I cleared my throat to gain his attention, he looked at me with his mouth open wide. His expression then changed into a smirk. I walked over to his desk with a different gait, swaying my hips.

Odd, I know.

I took a seat on his desk and crossed my legs, all actions seductively, I hope. He raised his eyebrow at me as I placed the cup of latte on his desk. Then again picking it up, I took a sip and placed it back, not breaking eye contact at all.

He narrowed his eyes at me and said, "I don't trust you..."

I simply mocked hurt, and showed a sad emotion. Its impact lead to Lucas, picking up the drink and sipping it.

Well that was sweet...

His eyes opened wide as he gulped the drink and said, "It's too sweet! Too much sugar, sweetheart!"

"Oh darling! It's all my love that makes it sweet.... All for you..." I smiled at him sweetly.
He looked away thinking of something and grumbled something which I didn't understand. Soon, our little awkward conversation ended into an awkward silence, which he broke by saying, "There are two things, no, three things I gotta tell you".

"Sure honey"

He looked at me confused for a second and replied, "One, there's this party tomorrow as a celebration for the new deal and you have to dress classy as you're gonna show up as my assistant". He spared me a glance for a brief second and continued, "And I have to go for a business trip the next week, and you're gonna come with me. As an assistant again. And third, I'm going for a meeting so yeah".

He took one last sip of the latte and started walking towards the door. I quickly blocked his path, took a napkin and wiped his mouth while smirking, "Assisting you..."

He stared at me totally shocked. I touched his cheek with the back of my hand and gave him way.

**************************************

I looked through the glass doors of the meeting hall, making sure that everyone's attention was on Lucas as he was giving a presentation related to some charts and graph etc. Picking up the muffin I bought from the cafeteria bakery, I barged in.

"Oh Lucas!" I shouted. All eyes in the hall darted towards me.

Gaining everyone's attention, tick.
Screw with him, yep doing it.

"Honey! I'm sorry you have to work so hard, here I bought you a muffin! You didn't even take breakfast... You need to take care of your health hun! And look it's your favourite, vanilla!" I chirped.

Lucas, stood there with wide eyes and anger boiling inside him.
Jack pot.

I walked towards him and kissed his cheek again, ruffled his hair and handed him the treat.
"You need to take care of yourself baby! Who'll enjoy your charm then?" Using his line back at him, I winked at him so that only he could see.

I walked back out, knowing I put the bomb on.

Oh one more thing, I messaged him,

I knowww you luvvvv meeee I knowwww you careeeeeee

Author's note:

I wrote this chapter in 30 minutes and I have no idea how it is. Well, I hope y'all enjoy it, and if you dont, take the latte with pepper. ;)