Happy Meal

"I'm bored." I finally said after 3 hours of playing Dumb Ways to Die my phone.

"I don't care."

"I'm going out."

"No you're not."

I groaned at his reply. He hasn't been letting me go out and explore the place, because I'm his Personal Assistant, aka his slave.

There are other types of slaves too, Lukey.

I know. He's a jerk.
"Want to play twenty questions?" He asked, with an excited expression. I noticed his eyes which had a glint of amusement in them.

Out of severe boredom, I agreed.

"I'll go first." He stated and tapped his temples. I swear if he wasn't such a jerk, I would have accepted the fact that he's cute. Too cute sometimes.

"What is your middle name?" He asked, sounding impatient.
"Rose." I snorted. My mother really wanted me to be someone like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde.
He chuckled and gave me a look all over, and shook his head.

"What's yours?" I asked curiously.
"Xavier." He said, his voice coming out raspier than expected.

"Lucas Xavier Banks." I said, feeling the name roll smoothly on my tongue. I could take that name all day. Not my fault his name is so...

Nice. Yeah, I shouldn't be using the S word. I eye-molest the man already too much.

"Favorite color?" I asked him, while my conscious rolled her eyes at my question.

"Navy blue."
Navy blue.
Navy blue.
Navy blue.
Navy blue.

Buy a navy blue dress.

Navy blue tie.

Dance.

Kiss...

"Nice choice... I like purple." I said, trying to not remember the memories of that night.

"Purple looks good on you, but navy blue is your color." He stated, leaning closer to me with a playful smirk on his face.

I felt warmth rising inside me, but I tried to avoid his lustful gaze.

"Stop leaning in, you jerk." I stuttered out.

"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He asked his voice raspier and velvety.
In short, the voice I love.

Finally gaining my confidence after a little time, I gave him a glare and smacked his arm.
"Oh, did I hurt you, Darling?"

He rolled his eyes at me and glanced at the clock.
"I'm hungry." I said at the same time he looked back at me to say something.

"Mc Donald's?"

"Of course."

*******************************************************

"That's mine!" Lucas scolded me for the hundredth time.

"Not my fault you bought me the small pack." I replied with a smug grin.
Well, Lucas Xavier Banks bought me to Mc Donald's, ordered himself a Big Mac and got a Happy Meal for me.

A freaking Happy Meal.

"Well yeah, you're a girl. Girls take care of their diets." He shrugged.
I shot him a glare. "Well, I don't want to starve myself to get a shape. I'm getting myself more." I said and got up to order a Big Mac.

Foot tapping and a little eye exercise later, I get my order and walk back to my seat. Sticking out my tongue at Lucas, I take a huge bite of the goodness.
Lucas chuckled after seeing my actions and took out his phone, busying himself with a call.
After finishing my meal, we walked out into the hordes of people rushing in their selected directions. New York Times Square, you gotta love it.
We continued walking and Lucas grabbed my hand, pointing in the direction of the crowds of people in our way.

Ignoring the chills his touch gave me, "The hotel's that way, dumbass." I told him.

"We're going to a park, smartass." He stated in an annoyed tone and yanked me towards him as he started walking in the direction of the park.

As we reached the park, I took a seat on the bench and made myself comfortable. Lucas was staring at the ground. I looked closely and observed light stubble on his jaw. My eyes darted to his hair.
Seriously, how could guys do nothing and get the perfect look?
Not that I try. My hair is like a tangled mess, just like those headsets.
Perks of having curly hair...

"Take a picture sweetheart. My facebook page needs it too."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back, looking at the sky.

"You know, we never talked about us." He said.

"You mean, my constant hatred towards you with a burning passion?"

"No. The way you always kiss me back, and don't resist my touch." He pointed out proudly.

No No No No No No.

No.

The dreadful statement is here.

No.

The statement I had in my mind for a really long time, but pushed it to the back of my head, is here and cutting all my thoughts and ego.

No.

To be honest, I have no idea what to think. How should I react?
I like him, yeah. But I hate him. He is a playboy.
Simple.

No.

Natalie. She's already one of his victims. Yeah.

I guess this is the time I get my heartbreak? Not that I ever showed him that I care.
Right?

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Why didn't you bring it up?"

"It doesn't matter to me." I lied and looked at him, his gaze still on the ground. His shoulders tensed and he pinched the bridge of his nose, and then looked away.

"Your mother called." He changed the topic.

"Why?" I asked.

"She asked if Ryan is a nice name, after Ryan Gosling."

I groaned as Lucas chuckled, shaking his head.

"But if it's a girl, I'll name her Jade." He said, earning a smack on the head from me.

"I know you love me I know you care!" He sang loudly and pulled me towards him. I, ignoring the entire freaking jungle book in my stomach, told him, "Personal space, weirdo."

But he didn't obey me.

A\N:

I heard the vote button gives free cookies and nutella, and doesn't hurt!
Try it

Go ahead
You can do it!
Yes you can! :'D