Run for your life

The room was filled with dim light and sweet silence. I looked around and wiped a strand of my curly hair away from my face to get a better view. I tried to get up but something opposed my action. Heavy weight shifted on my left. I looked to see what was stopping me from getting up, and found a mop of messy, almost black hair. I groaned in annoyance, trying to get him off me, but he stayed there. I took that as an opportunity to stare at his features, taking in his gorgeousness. He's so beautiful, I think I love him.

Just kidding.
Add a mandatory snort here.

I was comfortably sleeping with my legs sprawled on the king sized bed. I looked through my eyelashes to check if my darling of a boss was there. Nope. I stretched and rolled myself in the comforter and stopped till I was in the most comfortable and relaxing position. Meaning, I was laying upside down. I imagined that my celebrity crush was preparing coffee for me.

One can dream.

Only if they don't have one jerk of a boss.

I was rolled out of my comforter and landed on the bed with a thud. Gaining consciousness, I looked around with my eyebrows furrowed and extreme anger towards Lucas. He smiled at me as he walked, but I closed my eyes leaning against the bedside.
He has some nerve to interrupt my sweet little sleep with that stupid plan and cute smile of his. No one has the guts to wake me up, I'm not a morning person! But I'll take my little revenge after I get just a little-

My eyes shot open as my brain analyzed what was happening. I felt a trail of water falling down to my legs. I looked at Lucas with a bottle of water in his hands with a never leaving smile on his face.

He got on my last nerve now.
"What is your problem?" I barked, a little too loud than I thought I would.

"I had to wake you up Sweetheart... It's 9." He stated as his shoulders visibly tensed.

Little Lukey is scared...

"Oh..." I looked at the clock calming down a bit. "You could wake me in a humane manner, ya know." I added with a frown, looking anywhere but his fresh emerald eyes. He had just showered and was dressed in sweats and a Yankee's hood. His hair was still wet along with his long eyelashes.

"I tried by calling you sweet names, then I moved you and you slapped me." He said adding a fake wince. "Then I played with your hair, shouted at you. You still didn't budge and I didn't know how to wake you up and called Mason. He told me you're a heavy sleeper and I should learn to deal with you."

"You can't learn to deal with me..." I grumbled, looking around the room and thinking to take a shower.

"Well then, I made you wet. You woke up. How romantic." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I stared at him giving him a weird and horrific glare at his double meaning. He just chuckled and winked.

"You're an asshole." I stated while grabbing my clothes and towel.

"An asshole you love!" He sang as he turned on the TV.

I simply snorted in response and entered the bathroom.

**********************************************

Dressed in green sweats and a red plain hood, I walked out of the bathroom with water dripping from my hair. Grabbing an elastic band, I tied my hair in a messy bun and grunted, looking at the devil.

"Food." I asked.

"You. Woman. Cook."

"Kitchen no. Cook no." Inner me snorted, like I know how to cook!

"We have room service, hobo." He said and continued whatever he was doing on his phone.

"How many meetings do you have?" I asked, bored.

"3"

"When?"

"All tomorrow."

My eyes widened as he looked at him for a brief while.

"How many days are we here for again?" I asked, annoyed now.

"5"

I tilted my head as I asked again, really irritated now. "Why are we here for 5 freaking days when we're supposed to be here for 1 day only?"

He looked at me smiling sheepishly, shut his laptop and turned around wrapping his arms around himself, and started making smooching noises.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised past my hairline and my hand clenched into fists.

"You're an asshole!" I shouted as he turned around, smiling a victorious smile.

"Say something new sweetheart. It makes me think you don't think about me in your spare time, Or while changing. Or while shower-." He said tilting his head cockily.

I groaned as I pressed my palm on my forehead.

"I'm going to the gym they have in the basement." I stated as I started walking out.

"I'll join you!" He shouted behind me. I shut the door and started making my way to the elevator.

I entered the elevator and pressed the button. Lucas saw me and quickly entered, joining me. I gritted my teeth in his presence but then, men's strong cologne has a strong impact ya know. I calmed down as my shoulders relaxed.

Not that way...

***********************************

"I'll go on the treadmill now."

"Me too then." He stated in his deep velvet voice.

"No! You're annoying Lucas!" I stated really pissed off now.

Apparently, Lucas has been copying me on any equipment I use.

"I'm still coming, sweetheart."

I sighed a frustrated sigh and reached the treadmill. Keeping a steady speed, I saw Lucas accompanying me by taking the one next to me. He flashed his hundred watt smile and I felt my insides tingle. I looked away from the Mr. Too Hot and settled my gaze on the lavish wallpaper.

Then I got a stupid idea.

"Lucas... I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a water bottle please?" I asked trying to give him a tired look, which I am sure made me look constipated.

He looked at me and nodded as he pressed the button and got off. He started walking towards the vending machine and as soon as he was out of my sight, I quickly turned the speed of his treadmill from steady to really fast. Snickering to myself, I continued walking at the steady speed.

"There, sweetheart." He said as he handed me the bottle. I smiled at him too kindly for my liking and twisted open the cap. Looking back at him, I realized he didn't;t notice the speed.

He turned it on and started walking.

And then his eyes widened. He continued running like a maniac. His mouth was open in utter shock. He furrowed his eyebrows and then looked at me with a stern expression. Shaking his head, he told me, "If I were you, I'd be running."

I snorted, "You are."

"Run for your life." He hissed back.

Well that's my cue to run for my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment! ^-^