THE SEQUEL IS HERE!!

Hey guys and girls, I am so excited and a little sad to finally be typing this to say the sequel is complete, I have been working all year on this story and I am finally about to put it up on here!

The cover will be the same as this one, but it has 'sequel' on it, and the description is just a little recap of what happened in this story!

I am going to get the story ready to put up on here and then I shall start publishing each chapter, not all chapters in one go but part by part! I hope if you enjoyed this story that you'll read that story and enjoy it just as much!

I'm happy it is finally done but sad because it's finally done, when you write a story, you're emotionally connected to it so when I write the last two words 'The End' it hits you in the heart that it has actually come to an end.. but it's also good because I can focus on my others stories and start the new ones that I have ideas for!

The last chapter of this story was posted 28th August 2016, this story was started literally just under a year, 21st August 2017. That's amazing, I don't think I really officially started writing the sequel until maybe January 2017, but I did take a little time off from story writing altogether, but I have worked hard to get this sequel completed as soon as I could!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND LIKING IT, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!