Chapter 6

The last couple of weeks have been pretty good, mum has been the same, but everything else pretty good, Alex is good as are James and Chlo, I got my bag back from Alex that I left at the club, turns out I spent the £20 I took with me, fantastic, cause that was my only money. Me and Daniel seem to be getting on anytime out of lesson, in lesson he is a complete jerk as being a teacher so he picks on me and I give it back to him but he's given up with detentions, I think he knows I won't change the way I am in a lesson. I feel like I'm missing something, like an event or something was supposed to happen but I can't think of what it was, I've been feeling this for the last few days to be honest. Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me at some point, with what is going on in my life I'm not surprised I'm forgetting things, I finally remembered to print the divorce form out and I've already filled it out, but I'll get Daniel to sign it nearer to the 3 months end. One event that is coming up is the 4th anniversary of my dad's death, and mum is at her worse at that time, not that her being wasted changes anything that has happened.

I once again have beaten my alarm and am awake at 6am just laying in bed waiting for time to pass by, well I woke up at 6am, it's just coming up to 6:20 so I can spend the next 10 minutes thinking about life and other crap. Mum has just left for work, hopefully.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Finally 6:30, I turn my alarm off and get my butt in for a quick shower, I get ready for school and go downstairs for some breakfast, I put some cereal into a bowl and add some milk and sprinkle some sugar on top, I sit at the table and go to start eating when I suddenly get a sick feeling in my stomach, this cereal looks disgusting yet so tasty, I'm gonna throw up! I quickly jump up and get myself to the kitchen sink just in time for the puke to happen, eww! I throw up for a minute or so I guess, I turn the tap on to drain the puke down, yuck! Why am I throwing up? I don't even feel ill, the cereal just set me off. Oh well, I'm not missing school, I go a brush my teeth and smarten myself up and check the time, 7:35, crap I'm 5 minutes late leaving, I make sure my ring is in my pocket safe, I run downstairs and quickly put my coat on and grab my bag and leave. Fortunately I get to school near enough the same time I usually do with some speed walking.

"Morning Katie" Someone says behind me making me jump, I turn and see it's Alex.

"Hey Al" I say hugging him.

"I didn't mean to startle you, sorry" He apologises.

"It's fine, I don't need to change my pants this time" I say making us both laugh.

"Come on, let's get inside it's quite chilly out here" He says putting an arm around my shoulder as we walk in.

"The way we treat each other, some people must think we're a couple" I say.

"We're better than a couple Katie, we're literally like brother and sister but without being related" He says. True. And I feel like I'm gonna throw up again, this time no cereal is causing the feeling.

"That's sweet, umm, I'm gonna go to the toilet quickly, I'll meet you in class" I say as I start walking in the opposite direction.

"Ok, are you alright Katie, you seem a bit, I dunno, not yourself?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, just really need to visit the carsey" I say and speed walk to the toilet, I'm gonna puke any second now I can feel it. I get to the toilet and into a cubicle just in time to see my half digested food again, this is nasty! I don't get this throwing up thing, I feel absolutely fine.

RIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

Just in time for me to finish puking, and I have English first which is at the other end of the corridor, not that far then, I wipe my mouth with some tissue and flush the toilet, I wash my hands and rinse my mouth out, why do I never have any chewing gum when I need it, well I never throw up so that's why. I get to English a few seconds late.