Chapter 10

(A/N: Warning! A Short Update!)

Next day...

(Y/N)'s POV

Yuu-chan's cold is now gone though, however I need to work earlier than usual today. So I can explain to my manager why I can't come yesterday. I'm sure she'll understand.

"Akira, make sure lock the doors and do not let anyone in, ne? Also, I already prepared your lunch and dinner. It's on the table, just heat it in the microwave if you'll eat it." I reminded them as I put on my clothes. (Your choice of casual clothes)

"Hai, onee-chan. We already knew it, you tell us that everytime you prepare for work."

"I know, I know. I just want you both to be safe while I'm gone." I said, brushing my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"Nee-chan please don't go ≥﹏≤ (╥﹏╥)" Yuu pleaded, giving his best puppy eyes. Awww...

"Gomen, Yuu

"Gomen, Yuu. Nee-chan needs to work. Besides, this Sunday, we'll visit the nursery." I ruffled his hair. "Hontoni?!"

"Hai, Yuu-chan. You'll get to see Ren-chan~"I wiggled my eyebrows at him. "Onee-chan! How many times do I have to tell you that Ren-chan..."

"...is a friend. I know, I know. I'm just teasing ya. But I wouldn't mind if you two get married." I said as his blush gets darker.

Ah. Young love. So cute~

"It's you I want to marry. Hmp." Yuu crossed his arms and pouted. I just chuckled and looked over to the time. 10:14.

"Ja, I should get going, I wouldn't want to be late for work." I kissed the top of their heads and put on my shoes. "Byee, nee-chan~" they both said as I opened the door and waved to them.

Now, let's get to work!
•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N: Who watched this anime? (♡˙︶˙♡) )

"Ohayo" I greeted as I went to the changing area to change into the uniform.

"Oh (Y/N)-san." I looked over to see who it was and it's the manager of this maid cafe namely, Maid Latte. She also works, too. "Satsuki-sama, I apologize that I didn't informed you yesterday that I will be absent. My little brother got sick. Gomenasai." I reasoned as I bowed.

"Sore wa daijōbudesu~ (It's alright.) There's not much customer yesterday, anyway. And I told you that you can call me Satsuki-chan." She said, smiling like it's no big deal.

"Gomen, Satsuki-sa--- I mean Satsuki-chan. Ja ne, we should get to work."

TimeSkip (brought to you by a certain one hell of a demon-butler)

Timecheck: 16:29

The door bell rang, signalling that a customer came. "Welcome home, Mas-" I stopped when I saw who it was...

Koro-sensei?!