Chapter 11

Warning: VERY Short Update!

Next day (Friday)....

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up again to the sound of evil.

Yesterday's events really tired me out... And I do hope they won't notice me

(A/N: Nope, never gonna happen, You are the GODDESS of this story after all 😏)

I did my usual morning routine with the two little angels, of course. After that, we headed to their school and I dropped them off, kissed their foreheads and waved them goodbye's. But we were kinda a little earlier than usual.

Timeskip (brought to you by Eren Jaeger)

I opened the door to see no one yet. I've put my bag beside of my seat and sat. I looked outside the window and put my earphones / headphones on, listening to (F/S). (A/N: Tell me the songs you like ฅ'ω'ฅ )

What to do? What to do? Eat? Sleep? Or maybe think about all the embarrassments in your life? No, the third one was definitely not an option. Hmm...

I felt my eyes starts to get droopy, knowing that I'll just go to the option 2. I put my head on the desk, arms supporting as pillows. Before I gave in to sleep, I felt someone came in but I just ignored whoever he is... Zzzzz

Chiba's POV

I went in to the class but I was surprised that a person was already there. However, it's not just any person, it's (Y/N)...

I headed to my seat to put my bag down and went to the seat in front of her. I just stared at her head on the desk and she had earphones. I was going to pat her (H/L) (H/C) hair but she only moved her head, finding a comfortable position so I immediately retrieved my hand back. Afraid of her waking up, I just stayed silent... But she lightly snores again.

I smiled, seeing her sleeping face. She looks like the stars at night, as if she's the beacons of hope for all the lost souls in the world. And I am one of them too.

I carefully pushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. (A/N: CHIBA FANS OUT! 😂)

The silence took over and I heard faint and fast thumps...

Thump... Thump... Thump...

It was from my heart... What does that mean? I'm having an irrational heartbeat, am i sick? Do I have a heart problem?

Ignoring those beats, I went quietly to my seat, scared that she'll wake up. Ritsu-san will start up soon and others might come as well.

I heard noises from the outside. Speaking of the devils... As soon as they entered and saw me, I put my finger in front of my lips, indicating that they, Maehara, Isogai and Sugino, should be quiet.

Their eyes showed confusion and  whispered, "Why?". I pointed at angel err- I mean sleeping (Y/N) and all eyes went to her. Her head was tilted to our side with her arm used as pillow and she was snoring so lightly.

They understood what I meant so they walked over to their seats and put their bags, carefully. And they went back to their talking.

I glanced again at her and asked mentally,

Is it you who made my heart beat a while ago?

---------
A/N: I AM SO SORRYY, I updated late. I had writer's block 😥 BUT Fortunately, I came up with this idea 😏😏 Just a little bit of a fluff with Chiba, ne?~

Please Vote and See you next Chapter Byeee~