Chapter 4

(F/B)= favorite breakfast

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ne, Onee-chan I got a high score on my Math test. Are you happy?" asked the 7-year-old girl.

"Hai, Akira, I'm glad so when you grow up, you can achieve your dreams." I said as I smiled at her.

"But being with you is my dream. I don't think I can wish anymore, having you with us is enough, Onee-chan."

"And I'm gonna marry you onee-chan! \(*^▽^*)/" Yuu said, being the naive 5 year old he is.

"Don't let your dreams be crushed okay? I'm looking forward to it." I said as I was cooking our dinner and preparing the dessert.

------------
"Itadakimasu~" we all said. After eating, I reminded them to finish their homework and after that, go to sleep early.

I headed to my room and shut the door. Thankfully, Koro-sensei didn't gave us homework today but I have task to do tonight. I opened my laptop to gather some info about something....

Search: Assassination

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The next day...

*Beep* *Beep* *Be-

I groaned as the depths of hell screamed. I did my usual morning routine and headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast for Akira and Yuu. I decided to make some (F/B) and I told them to wake up and breakfast is already served. (A/N: Me and my sister commonly screamed at each other when waking up one another😂)

After they did their own morning routine and ate, we locked the house and headed to their school and I waved them goodbye. Seeing them happy and smiling is all I need. After all, they didn't deserve to experienced such unfortunate events. Mom amd Dad would do this if they were here, making them feel loved and remembered.

Timeskip to the Classroom (A/N: This will be on the event of Episode 10, Lovro's visit to Bitch-sensei)

"... And there you have it. Expect some disruptions today, though your classes still remained unaffected. Carry on a you usually do." Karasuma-sensei explained as to why Bitch-sensei tries to 'kill' him throughout the day.

Suddenly, "Oh, Karasuma-sensei~" a high pitch voice was heard, Bitch-sensei.

"Great work today! You must be thirsty! Have a nice cold drink." Bitch-sensei said.

Something's there. It's too obvious. Maybe it's a goddamn poison?

I sighed, shaking my head as her assassination attempt was failed. I noticed that Lovro was over there, looking on how Bitch-sensei tried her failed attempt.