One-Shot

Okay... So, I need to get this one-shot out of my mind and this may be the longest one I have written so far hehehehe BUT TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS ONE...

By the way, this chapter is not part of the story. I'm sorry that you thought this update is a part of the story. (。•́︿•̀。)

Kiss Him, Not Me AU

(Y/N)'s POV

Entering the school gates of Kununigaoka, I've been nervous as wreck. I dunno what happened to me, really.

Flashback (a week ago)

I was watching the latest episode of (insert anime) and I was so excited what will happen.

Will he win? Of course he will. He IS one of the important characters of this story after all. Besides, no one will be ever to beat him.

It was the moment of my life. An otaku life. I didn't care of any other but the Anime life, also the yaoi and yuuri too.

'This is why you were sent to E-Class, tsk. You could have used that big brain of yours but Nooo, you chose this.' my subconscious said.

I don't care, as long as my (fav character) is alive, I'd rather be sent down to E Class. Besides, they're not that bad.

I continued to watch (Anime) but...

(Favorite/Anime/Character) was killed/died.

I was so shocked to move. It feels like my whole life was ripped into tiny pieces and thousands-- no, billions of needles pricked into my heart. Why... WHY?!?!

WHY DID YOU NEED TO DIE?!?

I screamed with pain laced over my voice. Tears broke out into my eyes. (F/A/C) will always be in my heart and he will never replace anyone.

I mourned for him in a week. I barely ate anything, sleep was also useless to me because everytime I close my eyes, he's all I can dream of. And go to the bathroom? I only used that when necessary, but that's it. I was lying on my bed, thinking of (F/A/C).

But one day, Mother said that it's enough. Enough for crying over him, so she called Yuu, my older brother, and both of them went to check up on me. After knocking loudly several times, I went to open the door, eyes still puffy from crying and my room was kinda a mess. Oka-san was shocked, very shocked. Yuu-chan also. However, I ignored them and went to the bathroom.

"Oka-san, what's this poster doing here? I must say it's really pretty but what anim-" I tried to remove it. Wait, why is this poster copying my every move. That's when I realized that IT'S A MIRROR! "OKA-SAN, OUR MIRROR IS BROKEN! DID SOMEONE CHANGED IT OR PUT A MAGIC ON IT OR SOMETHING?!"

"T-that voice, it really is (Y/N)-chan!" Oka-san exclaimed, still not believing. "E-EH?! (Y/N)-CHAN?! My LITTLE SISTER?! But how?!"

Well, you see, I'm a bit overweight... Or chubby... Compared to ALL OF THE GIRLS IN THE CAMPUS...

Flashback end

And that's why I was so nervous right now. Every student was staring and looking at me. Gossiping who knows what on their mind says to their friends.

E-eh?! What do I do? Stop staring at me! I'm having an anxiety crisis over here.

I was usually ignored but why isn't like any other days right now? I'm overusing the words 'right now', aren't I? This all your fault author-chan.

Anyways, as I was walking, I didn't notice that someone was in front of me and bumped into them. Turns out it was the principal's son, Asano Gakushuu with his minio- erm friends.