Chapter 5.5

Still the same day...

(Y/N)'s POV)

And since I lost, I decided to check up Mr. Lovro and Bitch-sensei on what will they do and how will they use their techniques.

I went outside and in front of the window where the faculty room is. All seemed to be quiet as I looked,  Bitch-sensei is deep in thought, probably because she's thinking of a way how to kill Karasuma-sensei, as she looked at him.

Suddenly, the door opened and Lovro charged at Karasuma-sensei, the rubber knife in Lovro's hand.

A head-on technique?

However, Karasuma-sensei acted immediately in defense. He grabbed his hand and slammed it into the long table, resulting to dropping the knife. Karasuma-sensei put his knee on the side of Lovro's neck amd Lovro's face was now filled with shock, shock on how the events have turned and Bitch-sensei seemed to be shocked as well. Lovro out! And that leaves Bitch-sensei.

"You may be skilled, but you seem to think it'd be awful easy for an assassin retired from old age to kill someone who'd been in the elite forces just recently." Although Karasuma-sensei said that firmly, I think I heard a little smugness in his voice.

He turned to Koro-sensei and said, "My knife can stab five times a second. I can't wait." as he smirked.

Tch. I hate saying this but I want Bitch-sensei to kill Karasuma and I also don't want Karasuma-sensei to win, he'll have the 'honor' and 'reward' shits if he wins...

Koro-sensei was now sweating in fear, right now.

I glanced at Bitch-sensei and judging her expression, she must be doubting herself by now. Don't give up Bitch-sensei. You need to win and beat Karasuma-sensei's butt...  (A/N: OMG NOT IN 'THAT' WAY! You perverts... XD )

"Sensei, your hand..." Bitch-sensei said in a slight worry tone, looking at Lovro's bruised wrist due to Karasuma-sensei's 'defense'.

"I suppose I can't kill him like this- not today..." After Lovro said this, Koro-sensei in a cheerleader outfit, motivated him to not give up. But Lovro just pressed that even if he 'kills' Karasuma, he won't still be able to kill Koro-sensei and it also applies to Bitch-sensei.

I decided to walk away but Koro-sensei's voice stopped me...

"I see you have given up... But watch Irina-sensei through the end! Experienced or not, she's killed the prominent targets!" Koro-sensei said with a proud tone.

"Whatever you like." Lovro said as he walked away.

"Do you really think I can hit Karasuma with my knife?" Bitch-sensei asked, still with a hint of doubt to herself.

"Of course. I don't know what you learned at your sensei's feet but I know what you've worker so hard on while you've been here."

Nice words of wisdom, Sensei.