Chapter 10.5

(A/N: Okay, I'm so so soo sorry for not updating quickly (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) because I was so caught up in watching Death Note and re-watching OHSHC Heheheh Gomene~ But I now present to you.... Chapter 10.5 Yaaayy! Happy 6K reads)

(F/D)= favorite drink

In that moment she knew

she fcked up...

(Y/N)'s POV

Of all the Cafés in Earth, why here?! I want to strangle him using anti-ropes while I earn his yellow blood and bake it into a cake then feed it to him (◣_◢)

Maybe I should not be the one to serve Sensei, I should just ask Misa-chan. "M-misa-chan, tch. A-ano could you take the o-order of that ali- I mean, customer?"

Misaki looked over to where I was pointing at and agreed to my request. However as soon as she stepped out to take Sensei's order, the door opened and revealed Usui, the dude who's gonna marry Misaki one day. (A/N: One of my OTPs(♥ω♥ ) ~♪)

Guess my request has been forgotten huh? And there's no point in hiding, ne?

I sighed and approached the octopus-in-disguise customer with an annoyed smile. "Ohayo, Master. May I take your order?"

"Nyurufufufu~ I'll just take (favorite dessert) and (favorite drink)~ By the way, (Y/N)-san, you should wear that often especially in school. " I can imagine his head turning pink and writing in that damn black book.

This bch came here on purpose!

"I'm afraid I can't do so, 'Master'. But I'll be going now." I bowed as I headed to the kitchen and placed the order on the counter.

Minutes later, Sensei's order is already done. I picked it up and went to his table.

"It's your first time coming here, ne Master?" Translation: Of all the cafés, why here where I work?

"Hai~ I was intrigued and curious of this café. So I wanted to check it out. Nyurufufufu~"

Translation: I wanted to know where my student is and that also includes what he/ she doing~

Stalker and pervert octopus.

"Enjoy your meal, Master."
Hurry up and leave, Sensei. I said with a fake smile as I bowed and walked away, heading to the kitchen.
•~•~•~•~•~•
Meanwhile...

Third POV
The E Class was dismissed later than usual due to training. Most are exhausted because of the tensity of Karasuma-sensei's assassination trainings.

"Ne ne why don't we go to a café or a restaurant? Karasuma-sensei's training has worn me out." Kayano suggested.

"Hmm... Sure. Oka-san won't come home tonight so I'll come with you." Nagisa

"Then wouldn't you mind if I tagged along?~ Besides, I'm bored, maybe I could find something that can intrigue me.~" Karma

"Yeah! Just thinking of the sweets makes me want to eat more!" Maehara

"Ja, I heard there's a nearby cafè, just a few streets from here. I think it's called Maid Latte?" Isogai

"A Maid Café?! Count me in! All those girls in maid uniform and calling me Master turns me on!" Okajima with blood dripping on his nose.

"No you're not coming with them. I'll make sure you'll go to your home. If not, I'll find you and torture you in the most painful way." Kataoka threatened as she pulled Okajima's ear. Heading to the way away from the direction of the said Café. "But it's MY dream to....." Okajima's voice became soft as they walked away.