Chapter 5

How cute is Nagisa, ne?~

(Y/N)'s POV

This should be done...

After I finished my 'weapon' which I called Poison Pen, I decided to kill my target, immediately.

The target was heading back to the faculty room and I decided to put my plan into action. Finding Karasuma-sensei was a piece of cake but injecting the Poison Pen in his neck is different.

I guess I have to use Nanba (A/N: NINJA SKILLS!!). I stealthily went to his back as quiet as a mouse however, I think he must have heard me, that's why he grabbed my hand and pulled it to my back. Ouch. Fighting back, I twisted my whole body and did the flying triangular choke, still the Poison Pen in my hand and injected it to his neck.

 Fighting back, I twisted my whole body and did the flying triangular choke, still the Poison Pen in my hand and injected it to his neck

Immediately, I released my choke and landed on my butt.

What's in the Poison Pen, you ask? It's Vecuronium bromide, just a little overdosed. If it's overdosed, the effect will be in a few seconds and the victim's body will be in a weakened state like a paper. The effect wears off in a few minutes. But it's not enough to kill the body.

Enough time to paralyze and 'kill' the target. I smirked.

As I approached Karasuma-sensei and the rubber knife still in my uniform's vest, I reached for it and approached Sensei, a triumph and smug smile on my face. But as I went to kill Sensei, he immediately grab my hand and steal the knife. In a blink of an eye, the rubber knife is now on my neck, signalling that I lost.

Sigh, so much for the research.

"Nyurufufufu~ not bad, (Y/N)-san. Is this your first attempt? You seem to know about some medicines." Koro-sensei suddenly spoke as Karasuma-sensei released his hold of my neck and give the rubber knife back to me. Tch.

I looked at Koro-sensei but was shocked due to the class was watching me. Koro-sensei must have said that I will participate in the assassination attempt of Karasuma-sensei. They must have laugh at me in their heads, seeing that I have lost.

Maehara's POV

She's good...

Upon witnessing on how she tries to kill Karasuma-sensei, it was truly amazing. She is truly amazing.

Even though her opponents are professional assassins, it didn't stop her to try and accomplish the 'task'.

But I think she's not content on the outcome, I heard a deep yet, very faint sigh of disappointment from her. Her (H/C) bangs/hair covering her face to hide her upset or defeated face but as she turn her head high, she already put on her icy, cold gaze on us. As if saying 'were you watching me?' or 'I didn't say you can look at me'.

I looked away since I can't handle much any longer of her iced glare.

And here I thought that I can flirt with any girl. But she...

She's different. From any other.