Chapter 20: Draco Malfoy in deep shit

I wouldn't say the Great Hall was quiet, but there was a definite drop to the noise of the annual morning breakfast at Hogwarts. The Ravenclaws, they were quietly having conversations with each other, talking about what they got on their last Transfiguration essay or discussing when to meet each other later, for a meeting at the library  to talk about their favourite poetries or what their favourite textbook was. Molte noioso. No. Not very noisy. It's Very boring, Gotta know Italian for that.

My calm green eyes swept over to the Hufflepuff table, where those odd-ones-out bubbly souls were talking about god knows what. Probably speaking about how they were chosen to converse with a butterfly yesterday. I witnessed Sequin, her vibrant hair back to a loud pink, rather than the experimental emerald she had yesterday, speaking with a year older Hufflepuff boy, I think his name might be Gerald?? He's the one with the girlfriend issues , she was comforting him, for the hardly rare situation had occured again, with his Ravenclaw girlfriend named Sheila. Ah-yesterday, it was Maladie's and Sequin's birthday.

The day where the six friends, four Gryffindor's, one Hufflepuff and one Ravenclaw, at midnight, to be discreet went around Hogwarts, cleverly avoiding trouble, and changed and fixed some things that they thought that ought to be changed or fixed.

Lastly, my eyes halted on the empty end table, the isolated looking table, next to the Hufflepuff table. It was completly empty, Not a person was seated there, enjoying their breakfast before the gruelling classes started. It was the Slytherin table, and I'm pretty sure that some six people are to blame for this monstrous absence by a whole lot of students.

I looked up to where the Teachers sat, Dumbledore looking down with self glory, Flitwick, could hardly see him, Umbridge, she was looking paranoid, like she also had noticed this rare absence of all the conceited Slytherin's. She was looking sickly, and she always does, with her vomit worthy pink attire and pink lipstick that would make you cringe just to look at it. But with the added frightned look on her crinkled toad like face, made it just 100,000 times difficult to bear. But it was kind of satisfying, seeing her look all scared, and forget to pretend to be a dominant, ambitious cow.

But Snape. Oh he looked more agitated than Umbridge. He was fidgetting with his knife and fork, which probably wasn't a good sign, but more a sign to STAY AWAY.  He was staring at the table, like the wood  deeply fascinated him. Then he looked at me, directly, with those greasy black eyes, and I had to look away with a hardly audible cry of pain.

Next minute I  know I'm getting slapped in the face by my own breakfast by Audrey.

"Uh- Who slaps someone with toast?, for now I have Nutella all over my face" I ask her, her bright green eyes glimmering with amusement, and flashes me a blinding smile.

"Audrey Hart does, because she is a good , loyal friend, and doesn't want Maxi to look like a Hufflepuff, all distant and dazed" She responds, brushing her shiny red waves back out of her eyes.

"Well, can't disagree on that Audrey" I replie, being able to smell the welcoming scent of chocolate and hazelnut, for now it is right on my nose.

Abruptly the shady presence of Maladie Cain comes running up, her black hair in a careless ponytail, sending escaped strands falling to the sides of her face. Where the hell has she been?

 I voice my curiosity. "Where have you been Cain?" and her gaze goes from Audrey's face to mine, looking startled when she rests her wonderful blue eyes on my face.

"What the hell is up with your face?" She asks, shocked.

"Audrey slapped me with my breakfast, and I really haven't had a chance to get the Nutella off yet, but you haven't answered my question yet" I glare at her, it isn't like her to be late for breakfast.