Chapter 22: How to spook a ghost

Freedom. I'm not usually familliar with that term, but today is different, There's no school, no demanding teachers asking for homework or and mostly the best is no detentions to be given out. Electra and I are currently in our dormitory, with only two out of five beds occupied. These holidays are going to be very interesting indeed. Electra and I, together are the notorious Gryffindor trouble makers of our group. Maladie is too, but she cares a little more about the consequences. Can't forget Audrey of course. Audrey is just head-over-heels in love with treacherous related things.

                                                                                  ***

"This truly is amazing, I love this!!" I yelled out a little too loud down at breakfast,and my statement bounced off the walls, echoing multiple times, making me bend my head down in embarassment.

"Maxi, whaz we gonna do first?" Electra asked me, it was a reasonable question, but I didn't know the answer to it yet.

"Kill Umbridge?" I say, but I was actually serious and by the look in Electra's eyes, so was she. We giggled malicously.

"No, we shouldn't do that.....yet, because I'm sure Maladie, Audrey and Sabbedoria would be pissed at us for not letting them have a go" I sigh, but it was ok, we'll figure something out. Ok killer thoughts, not good. But it's Umbridge, right?

"Shall we go to the Owlery then, Electra?" I ask, finished my breakfast and she nodded her head, her pink hair extensions blazing against her silky black hair flying.

When we reached the Owlery, which I must include is right up at the highest height of Hogwarts, meaning that Electra and I had to trudge our way up what seemed like thousands of stairs. We were dead tired when we got there, hearing the close squeaks and flapping of wings of the owls that inhabited the Owlery.

I wasn't paying attention to all the obstacles in my way, I was too busy talking to Electra when I  bumped into someone, it was exactly the same way we met, me running into him.

I must say, his reaction time was splendid, and I was on my two feet in a one second flash. Electra was watching the whole scene with cautious ears, because she knew that there would be yelling any minute now.

"Cyanide" I growl, locking his eyes with an easily visable scowl on my face through his shiny eyes.

"Maxi, your'e staying at Hogwarts?" he says steadily, careful that Electra is also in here and doesn't let his hostility out, unlike me.

"Oh no, I'm not actually here, I'm chilling in the beautiful ice glaciers of Antarctia" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes and walk past him without a glance back. Electra follows me making impressive snarky remarks under her breath and looking at me with amused inky black eyelashes and smirking sparkly hazel eyes. Time to read Electra and I's? letters. Electra would freaking kill me if she knew that I actually thought that I's was a word, seeing as she's a walking dictionary.

I walk towards the owl at which I sent my letters to Sequin, Maladie, Audrey and Sabbedoria, sure enough there were four neatly golden parchment envelopes waiting for me, the posting details were all written in a velvety purple ink that caught my eyes. Prrreeeetttyyyy. I skipped over to where Electra was collecting her mail, and we began our perilous, and at the same time tiring way back to the Gryffindor Common Room. Well, Electra only managed to trip once, funnily on one of the stairs that didn't involve a misleading hole in one of them, but I couldn't say that was the same for me, falling through one of the holed steps and falling into darkness, but at the last minute where I was destined to die because OF A DAMN HOLEY STAIR I clinged to the golden glazed banister which was an incredibly, suprisingly fun thing to do.