Chapter 10: Ah sigh....

We were down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast and I was eating my toast and I looked up and got little drops of jam in my already red enough hair. Nice one, idiot I think to myself.. But something was up, Maladie was eyeing me curiously sitting opposite to me, with those vibrant blue eyes of hers.

I looked away to see Electra complaining how her red hair extensions were stolen last night and now her hair has to be a plain boring black until she finds them again. Why can't she ever just admit that she lost them herself?. Audrey was absent, unfortunately, she always brightens things up, but no , stupid Voldemort unintentionally got inside her head and made her suffer excruciating pain, without even knowing it. But I bet a million dollars he would anyway if he found out about her existence.

"I have to admit Electra, your'e hair actually looks pretty when it's a plain black" I said looking at her shiny black hair. I looked to Maladie for support but she said something else I wasn't expecting.

"First, tell me what you were thinking about before". She said looking at me seriously. Jeez I can't even remember now.

Then it hit me. "I was thinking about how Audrey mentioned Sirius the other night in the hospital wing" I explained. Comprehension dawned on her face and she understood probably why I was looking so grave a couple of minutes before. "Yeah, I agree with Maxi, Electra" she said sincerly, but Electra just looked purely annoyed.

"That's exactly what I was thinking too" a voice came from out of no where and it made me jump, consequently making me fall on top of Electra, she wasn't impressed, but Maladie was just laughing.

What, about Electra's hair, or Sirius?" Maladie asked, she knew who it was and it was killing me.

"No, about Sirius, silly" The voice responded, and continued on with what it was going to say.

"Sorry, Maxi I do have a habit of doing that,  don't I?" I still didn't know who this mysterious voice belonged to but I had a rough idea. I turned around to see Luna Lovegood staring back at me with those mystical blue eyes. So it wasn't  Sabbedoria, but the next best thing to her.

" Uhh, Hi Luna, where did you come from?" I said, still a bit shaken from her out-of-the-blue appearance.

She laughed. "The Ravenclaw table, of course" "Ah, yeah totally,  the Ravenclaw table" I responded but I noticed a discrepancie in her words. Maladie noticed it too.

"But Luna, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but you weren't  in the hospital wing the other night with Audrey" Maladie said, she was looking interested now.

"Well, obviously, Maladie, but I have been discussing it with Sabbedoria". Of course, Sabbedoria is an easy access for Luna, being in the same house, I have heard rumours that they are actually quite close.

This time another voice came from no where. "HI FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! I heard my name come into your conversation". This time it was Electra who jumped and fell on top of me, Maladie was just doubling over laughing. "There's your payback" she whispered to me once she finally got up.

"Oh, hey Sab, how's it going?" I asked while turning around to face her. She actually looked really happy, what's Sequin done to her??.

"What's made you so high?" Maladie asked, finally recovering from all her laughter.

"So, I'm never happy?, Am I always depressed and angry?" She asked mocking a sad face.

"Well, lately, you have been picking a few fights with people" Maladie said reasonably, Sabbedoria looked annoyed.

"It's not like I pick them, I just always seem to be stuck in the middle of arguments all the time!!!" She said scarily and Maladie responded with a "Ok, Ok".