Chapter 6: Even Dark Evil Wizards can be fooled

Someplace far far away from Hogwarts.......

"My Lord, you have called me??" Bellatrix Lestrange asked, her black long curly hair crazy. She was in a dark, dingy room somewhere, she actually didn't know where. Earlier this year she escaped the maximum security wizard prison called Azkaban and she had already murdered seven muggles and ten wizards. Seventeen. Not bad, she thinks quiet highly of herself.

"BELLA??, Why are you here? I have not called any of my Death Eaters!!" A dark shape emerged from another room, very ugly indeed, pale as a skeleton, no hair and red eyes , slits  like a snake. He looked furious.

"Bbbut My Lord!!!" she rolled up her black robe sleeve and showed him "The Mark", the mark every servant to Voldemort gets. It was moving and it was doing something like what a pupil does, it kept going bigger and than getting smaller.

Someone else had appeared. "My Lord, Bellatrix is quiet right, mine is doing the exact same thing."

"Ahhhh Severus, how nice to see you, but I have NOT  called any of my Death Eaters!!!" Voldemort started out balanced but yelled the last few words.

A whole lot of other people just appariated into the room.

"Ahh, Lucius, Yaxely, Nott, Crabbe, Goyle, Avery, Mulciber,Rosier,Wormtail ,it seems that someone has been playing with magic that they shouldn't be, MY MAGIC!!!, Because you have all come to me tonight but I have not summoned you, and I'm NOT happy!!!". Voldemort yelled.

"Who could of done this,this act of foolishness, I wonder?" He asked to no one in particular.

"My Lord!!!" a Death Eater started but Voldemort just said Crucio and the death eater collapsed to the ground screaming in pain. All the other Death Eaters looked absolutley terrified.

"Severus, could it have been a student at Hogwarts?" Voldemort and Snape looked suprised.

"It could have been, I mean they're always practising spells and dark magic in DADA" Snape responded but Voldemort didn't look convinced.

"No, I mean deliberately, to maybe trick you or for revenge?" Snape had to think for a minute.

"There is a group of fifth year girls who are close to Potter, one being his cousin, and I gave them a detention last week to go into the forbidden forest and the cousin of Potter got attacked by a werewolf?" Snape said and this time Voldemort looked convinced.

"What is the name of -CRUCIO!!" the same death eater was whimpering on the ground loudly and started screaming in pain again.

"The name of the cousin of Potter?" Snape asked and Voldemort answered with a simple yes.

"I can't tell you that My Lord" Snape said his face straight. "Why not?, You protecting someone Severus? Because you know how much I HATE traitors" and Wormtail made a little noise in his mouth.

Snape didn't say anything. "Well, Severus I will find out soon enough, Remember, I have that mental connection with Potter and if it is true that she was responsible for this, her and all the people she loves will die, yes that includes all her friends, that will surely make Harry weaker". Voldemort said annoyed.

"Fair enough" Snape answered simply, and Bellatrix laughed insanely like a deranged hyena.

In a flash Snape was gone.

                                                                       **

Harry woke up to see Ron looking over him. "Mate you were screaming again" Ron said and Harry ignored him.

"Maxi, Maxi...I need to go warn her, she and her friends are in danger, Voldemort is going to kill them all" Ron just stood there. "At least wait for breakfast, Harry, you can't just go walking up to the girls dormotories" he said and Harry agreed.

He was left to wonder why the hell Snape hadn't told Voldemort Maxi's name.