Chapter 9: Uncovering .....Riddles...... haha ironic......

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!! YOU ARE NO FATHER OF MINE!!!! YOU ARE JUST A MURDERER!!!!" Audrey was convulsing on one of the hospital wing's beds, tears were streaming out of her shiny green eyes like waterfalls, her auburn hair damp from stray tears. We were all standing around the bed staring at her in complete shock.

"Professor, what does she mean by you are no father of mine?" Electra asked Dumbledore, who was also there, along with Snape, who was looking really concerned. What the hell? Since when did he feel anything for anyone?

At that moment a couple of Slytherin fifth year girls came running in. Flavia Malfoy and Dawn Coeur Thera. About the only people who are in Slytherin who are actually nice. Why they hang around the notorious Delirium , I will never know.

"Oh my God!, is it one of her visions again Professor?" Flavia asked curiosly, her long blond hair shining in the hospital's light. Well, I'm officially confused. Have I missed something??. Visions??. Sounds like Harry now.

"Audrey?? Audrey can you hear me?" Dawn tried but Audrey kept shaking all over , but she was talking very quielty now, no one could hear what she was saying, but her tone of voice was still hostile.

"Miss Tonelli, could you and your friends go over there for a moment?, pointing to the  corner of the hospital wing,  Miss Hart is experienced something that has burdened her,her  whole life, and she needs to recover alone." Dumbledore said , his voice containing the usual cool catness . How was he calm??

We obeyed. "Why the hell are they allowed over there then?" Maladie asked pointing to Flavia and Dawn once we got there. "We'll find out in a minute" Sabbedoria said, her recent fight seemed to have receeded, for now. Her logic was back.

"I am so lost, she sounds like Harry, you don't think-?" sequin started but randomly stopped.

"What?" Maladie prompted viciously at Sequin and Sequin contiuned. "You don't think she is somehow related or connected to He -Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" Sequin finished and I said, "You mean Voldemort?" and there were numerous gasps from everyone. Jeez it's just a name.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking" Maladie said looking deep in thought. Our answer came a second after.

"Agreed" Sabbedoria added and Electra added a head nod. Everyone turned in my direction. Talk about Pressure. "Of course" I said, smiling reassuringly, but my eyes entaled something else.

Dumbledore came over to us and started telling a whole lot of things that we were shocked by.

"Miss Hart has a very dark past, and these secrets are there to make sure she is safe" Dumbledore said and we all looked at him curiosly.

"Miss Hart isn't in fact Miss Hart but Miss Riddle" He said to answer our spazmatic curiousity.

"Audrey Riddle, that has a certain ring to it" Maladie said looking like a dark angel, smiling maliciously.

"So, she's the daughter of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?" Sequin asked inquisitively.

"Voldemort" I corrected her smiling cheekily and I was recieved with a shun from her. I just don't get it, what's so scary about "Voldemort"??.

"Sequin, why must you insist on asking such stupid questions?? Of course she is and it doesn't make any difference to me" Maladie responded, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, because your'e totally an angel, and so nice, no because you would have to be a Hufflepuff and ruin your perfect Gryffindor reputation for that!! " Sequin bit back and to make things worse Harlequin just entered the hospital wing.

"Queenie!!" Sequin screamed and ran up to him and hugged him and they both walked up to us.

"How is Audrey?" He said sincerly but Maladie didn't buy it. "Like you care" she snapped back and Harlequin answered it with a "Why do you have to be so prejudiced against Slytherin's Maladie?"

"Who said I was being prejudiced against Slytherin's?" she said her usual darkness towards Harlequin  defined sharply.

"She is a little hostile, but other than that, Mr Black, she is doing fine" Dumbledore answered Harlequin's unanswered question. Maladie just scowled.

"Also, Professor, why does Snape look so concerned?" I asked Dumbledore and he turned towards me. "Professor Snape, Miss Potter, you have the same tedious habit Harry does, must be a family thing but he said the last words quietly and then he continued..   Because, he is her Godfather". We all whirled around to face Dumbledore looking gobsmacked. No wonder Audrey feels a little uncomfortable when we all talk about how much we all hate Snape.

"So, she has a different last name because her father is the most evil dark wizard ever and would kill her if he ever found out she existed , Snape is her godfather, and the Malfoy's are really close to her?" Sequin continued and Dumbledore confirmed that what Sequin said was all correct.

"This night is getting weirder and weirder" I said can't believe I'm believing  that's all  true.

Draco came into the hospital wing then, and he all noticed us squashed up in the corner of the hospital and he had a smirk on his face. "Cain, Cain, Potter, Tonks, Tonelli, ...Black" he said smugly.

"Draco has officially got himself placed on my respected people list, he thinks Harlequin is a loser too, I might just have to take him off my hitlist" Maladie whispered in my ear and I just rolled my eyes.

 "Cain, I heard that" Harlequin said, looking at Maladie with complete hatred. "Careful, Sequin might think your'e talking about her" Maladie said while looking at Sequin. She was oblivious.

Then a loud scream started as soon as Draco got close to Audrey. GO AWAY!!! Where's Josh??" Audrey said rigidly, still little convulsions.

Josh Harlow. Another fifth year Slytherin. Nice Enough, but like all Slytherin's a probabal dark side. Also unfortunatley a big part of Audrey's life, because for some weird reason Audrey enjoys hanging out with Slytherin's, what has got into that girl's mind?, oh wait, that's right, Voldemort. It also means he is always around, it was only the other day Maladie commented on how we have all been corrupt by Slytherins, how we know so many of them, but we hate Slytherin. She is afraid we have turned into Slytherin's I think.

"I'll go get him" Harlequin said, trying to look heroic but I think Maladie was comprimising his efforts. But she looked happy enough, for he was leaving, she actually grinned when he was confirmly out of the hospital wing.

"What are you grinning at Mal?" Sequin asked, but she already knew. "Why do you have to be so mean to Harlequin??"  and Maladie just smirked and answered with a simple "Because I can".

We just stared at Draco and Audrey for a little while, while waiting for Harlequin. Wow, I guess Dumbledore was right, he actually does care for her. He was wiping her tears off her cheeks, and patting her hair. Maladie looked the most suprised.

A few moments later we heard two pairs of footsteps running into the hospital wing. Josh, kinda reminding me of Michael Glass out of Morganville Vampire Series, his golden hair curling around his ears, he walked over to Audrey looking annoyed that he just got woke up, looking a little concerned, but for some reason not that worried.

"Why did she want me??" he asked looking harassed. "Who, knows??" Harlequin looked just as confused. 

"Josh??, Josh?? Is that you?" Audrey asked looking a little brighter, her green eyes lighting up with hope.

"Yes, it's me, what's wrong??" and then it all turned black, and silent and from that point on we were all scared out of our minds.