Chapter 27: An unexpectant shadow

The Potions Classroom has never looked more disgusting, if that is even possible, I think not, but then again, I’m looking at this and there are definite second thoughts racking my brain. There are mysterious liquids splattered all over the cold, stone walls, the jars with various Potions and animals eyes and tails smashed and filling the whole, already enough cursed dungeon cement floor. Cauldrons are in a disarrayed, crooked zig zag line across the room, with deep scratch marks indented in them. It’s not even my fault that the room looked like someone thought it was a nice idea to blow the classroom up, it was, with a considerable amount of surprise, Severus Snape’s.  But it is, in fact my fault that Snape decided to go on a rampaging rage on his own classroom, which he usually tries to hold  up to the greatest reputations, but not tonight. But, it’s not just my fault, The Awesome Ninja’s and Anthony Goldstein are also to blame.

Snape always stresses that Muggles shouldn’t know about our world, just ask The Chosen One and Ron Weasley, they got some thorough disciplining and scolding from Snape in second year when they too, made a stupid decision  to use a Flying car as transport to get to Hogwarts, because Dobby had blocked the brick-gate to the Hogwarts Express just for them as a nice surprise, please note the sarcasm. It was after the events of the futile Muggle Studies excursion we went on, that Snape lashed out and he chose his own classroom as a victim.

 McGonagall was weird about the whole situation, she didn’t think we deserved a punishment, seeing as we displayed noble actions, which apparently involve abusing Muggles. Once Dumbledore heard about what we did, he took another route to McGonagall, and left Umbridge to hand out our punishment, which of course, is a completely ridiculous thing to do, seeing as if he left us in her tight clenching hands, she would not think twice about just eating us all, it is highly possible she is a cannibal, I at least, am not doubtful about that, but I also have an objection to my own theory, because cannibalism means to eat someone from the same species, when obviously Umbridge is not even human, so it is in actual fact, worse than cannibalism. Umbridge couldn’t think of anything that would not create suspicion by Dumbledore, so Snape assisted her, which he did not intend to do, NO, Snape would never let you catch him breathing helping Umbridge, but for The Awesome Ninja’s, he has an irritating exception. So here I am, in “detention” alone, because Umbridge said, I quote directly from her pretentious words that;

 “Ahem, Albus I think that they would learn more efficiently if they didn’t have each other’s company in their punishments, to make it less enjoyable might teach them a lesson to never to do such a foolish thing again” and Dumbledore went along with the whole thing when what Umbridge was really saying was; “This is actually a torture session, because I love to see little children who think they are smarter than me get hurt and I love to watch while they scream out in agonizing pain, and after their torture, I will eat them, because my favourite delicacy is rule-breaking children”  Dumbledore is so, too relaxed about Umbridge, well at least he pretends to be, her Reign Of Terror has to end.

In the end, we were all split up, doing equally unnecessary slave-labour jobs , Audrey got stuck with cleaning all, ALL the stairs with NO magic, Electra had the “nice” job of polishing the paintings all over the walls of Hogwarts,  which included Umbridge’s haughty School Decrees, Sequin had to clean all of the Classrooms apart from the Dungeons, Maladie had to help the House Elves with the cleaning up of the dishes from all the students, after a lengthy compromise with the House Elves because they kept protesting that witches shouldn’t have to do such distasteful jobs and they couldn't use any magic either,  Anthony was stuck with Filch, doing god knows what, Sabbedoria at least got trapped in a place where she actually liked, she was allocated the Library, where she had to dust all, again, ALL the books and shelves, I didn’t hear her complaining too much, and last is me, I got copped with the Potions Dungeons, where my enemies take their conceited slumbers, where Snape hides from the rest of the world, and as I mention again ALL of these jobs were to be done with NO magic.