Chapter 3 :Snape The Physcopath

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT DRAMATIC so just a little heads up

I'm sitting in Snape's VERY dark office, I seriously am starting to think he is a vampire not a wizard, with my awesome apprentices Maladie, Electra and Sabbedoria. You wan't to know how we got ourselfs in here???.

Ok, I don't want to tell you but I will. My fellow Gryffindorians and Ravenclawian had Double Potions this morning and "apparently" we pissed off Snape enough to get ourselfs dragged in here, you don't have to do much to piss off Snape. Just because he was full of jealously, yes it was jealousy, when he went to Hogwarts towards one awesome Potter, doesn't mean he has to punish every Potter after James.

Maladie is twirling her black  hair around her wand  and a  couple of times, sparks came out of her wand and slighty sizzled  her already dark hair with the added complaining on and off  how hungry she is, don't worry I feel her pain. How cruel is that?? It is 8 pm and  Snape  is not even letting us eat anything before we come. No wonder our parents are always commenting on how slim we all are. 

Electra is quielty telling dirty jokes to kill time and Maladie returns  them with complete disgust on her face, the kind she gives Sequin and Harlequin when their kissing, but I know she thinks it's funny and honestly, it is. Sabbedoria is practising her metamorphasising, I don't really think that's a good idea, seeing as that was the exact reason  she got her arse landed in here, and also the fact that Snape could walk in at any moment.  And me, well I'm drawing runes on my hands, Sequin calls me Miss Graffiti Rebel sometimes, it's funny, with the quill I took from my satchel for something to do in this stupid, useless detention, from the book series City Of Bones, somehow I have come to the conclusion that I am not infact a witch, but a Shadowhunter. It doesn't really help that Maladie and Sequin love the series too and we always talk about it, but hey! no one's complaining here.

It has been half an hour since we arrived, and we are still waiting for Snape to tell us our punishment, does he take pleasure in making us wait?? because he really does suck. He finally walks in, with the addition of Filch, patting his stalking cat Mrs Norris, man this dude is creepy. "You will be heading into the Forbidden Forest this evening, to analyse the contrast of the creatures within it" Snape said viciously.

I looked at Maladie, and then she looked at Electra, and I looked at Sabbedoria and she looked at Maladie and from that moment on, we were shit scared.

Filch led us out of the castle and during the walk we talked quietly to one another. "This is so wrong, how can Snape do this to us??" I say to Maladie and I can see the fear reflecting in her moonlight-shined eyes. "I don't know, but all I know is that he is a physcopath and that if we actually have to go in there, we have to look after one another", she said.

Electra spoke then, shaking. "This is insane!! We are surely going to get killed in there."  "Thanks for the positive heads up , your'e always so optimistic Electra", Maladie replied. We all looked over at Sabbedoria, and her hair was turning from a dark purple, to a dark blue and then to  black.

"My hair turns all dark colours when I am sad or scared,  it's the only thing I can't do by will" she said answering our silent curiousity.

"I would rather face seventeen years of Sequin and Harlequin kissing right in front of my face" Maladie blurted out and we all agreed. We all had a dozen pieces of parchment we would use to write down all the creatures we saw and describe them, this is a one hundred percent certain suicide mission I think.

"We're here" Filch said, wheezing and way too excited. Now all that needed to happen was for us to go in there. And we did, very reluctantly.

As soon as we all entered the forest, the sound of howls immediatley came over  us. Oh crap! Werewolves. Suddenly the breeze picked up significantly and my hair was blowing all over my face. I sort of zoned out for a minute, shaking like hell and I heard a loud scream.

                                                                        ELECTRA's POV

I screamed, thats all I could do. There was like this giant sized spider running toward me, and I couldn't see any of my friends, the spider swallowed up any chance of that. The spider reached me and picked me up, like I was a doll and violently shook me. In a flash of lightning, Maxi was standing there risking her life and did a spell and the spider let go of me and she ran over to me and made sure I wasn't severly injured and we both walked back to Maladie and Sabbedoria, who looked like statues, complete horror on their faces from what just happened.

"ELECTRA!!!!!! YOUR'E ALIVE!!, ARE YOU OK??? MAXI YOU SAVED HER!!" Maladie said and did something very unusual for Maladie to do. She ran up to me and hugged me and didn't let go for about five seconds, and when she let go , she was smiling, her perfect white teeth showing , happy that her friend wasn't just slaughtered by a huge carniverous spider. And then something happpened, something B.A.D.

 A werewolf came out of no where and pounced on Maxi and she was screaming and kicking and thrashing every where on the ground and Sabbedoria ran over to her, keeping her distance, but emitting a spell from her wand, something we learned in DADA, but seeing as Sabbedoria wasn't so good at DADA it wasn't effective. Maladie ran over to help, and she did the same spell and this time it was effective because she is AWESOME at DADA. Leaves were rustling on the forest floor, and it started to rain down heavy, and my black hair was stuck to my face.

The werewolf ran away and didn't look like it was going to come back soon. Maxi was lying on the ground , bleeding and she couldn't get up. Finally Maladie and Sabbedoria helped her up and she had three wicked looking scars across her face.  Tears were coming out of her glimmering green eyes as well as from Maladie's , Sabbedoria's and mine and she looked absolutley truamatised.Sabbedoria sent a patronus up to Dumbledore and we headed back to the castle  struggling to carry Maxi.

                                                      MALADIE's POV

Oh my God!!! One of my best friends was just attacked by a werewolf!. Is she going to die?? I'm so scared right now. Tears are coming out of my eyes like a waterfall. What if she turns into a werewolf?? Snape is an absolute physcopath!!!!!!!!! He deserves to die for that! What will happen when Sequin finds out?? I guess she isn't that bad, she always brightens the room when it is so dark. Or worse, what will happen when Harry finds out?? I swear he will probably murder him himself. We are in the hospital wing and we lower Maxi onto a spare bed and Dumbledore is here looking grave. Well I guess you couldn't ask for a better nurse than Madame Pomfrey, if anyone can fix a werewolf injury, it's her. STUPID DETENTION!!.At that moment Sequin and Harry ran into the hospital wing and over to us and observe the damage.

"What happened??" Harry asks Dumbledore concern obvious in his voice." Miss Potter had a little run in with a werewolf." Sequin looked at me, is she smiling?? How can she be smiling??

"Maladie!! You saved her??" she asks hugging me. Harry runs over to me and hugs me too. Jeez has everyone forgotton I hate hugs?  "No, Sabbedoria and Electra helped too", I say answering Sequin's question ,which is true, Electra helped me with the spell and Sabbedoria started it off.

"I suggest you leave Miss Potter to rest, Miss Cain, Miss Tonelli, Miss Tonks, Miss Cain and Mr Potter would you kindly go to your dormotories and get some rest? I'm sure Miss Potter will be alright in the hands of Madame Pomfrey. " Dumbledore said and I obeyed and walked out of the hospital wing with Electra looking absolotley shocked and speechless, Sequin looking agitated but still that cheery personality in her Sabbedoria looking petrified and her hair kept changing from black to purple, Harry looking fully concerned for his cousin and me, well I was just full on scared on what the consequences was to this attack.