Chapter 14: Dark Magic? Say WhAt?

Well, that was more successful than I thought. Now that I am reassured that my sister has been sorted into Gryffindor, I'm satisfied. God, thought she was going to be sorted into Hufflepuff for a moment.  Too scary to even go there..... bad thought, Maxi. Hufflepuff isn't that bad...one of your best friends is in there....

                          The day after the next day, if you get me? Or if you like 2 days later...

Breakfast. Most important meal of the day, right?. Not for me, not today anyway. I was too grief-filled to eat anything at all today, yeah probably not healthy at all, probably faint  in Transfiguration, and along with falling asleep, because it's so unbearingly boring at the moment, practising and revising for the damn O.W.L.S.

Audrey is eyeing me cautiously, her as always beautiful green eyes going from my empty plate and then darting up to me. Awww she's such a good friend, always looking out for me.

"I see that your plate is sparkling, squeaky clean" she finally says and I roll my eyes.

Maladie is in the middle of eating some toast with some unknown , mysterious spread on it. She looks up, mouth greedily full of food , the light catching her eyes, making them glow.

"Pig" I say to her and she looks as though I just Stupyfyed her. That reaction recieves a howling laugh from me.

"That's hardly fair".

"Your'e the one with the mouth full of food" I say, breaking down her defence.

"Yeah, and your'e the one with nothing on your plate or in your stomach, eat something Maxi" She said, they were all, even Electra  looking worried.

"Idiot" I simply say and Maladie smirks at me.

She suddenly reluctantly swallows her mouth full of food. Well, who knew? Maladie Cain has the decency to show some manners. Once she is done, she continues.

"I'll probably experience the burdening case of the hiccups later, in DADA or something, and you will have your perfect opportunity to throw one of your legendary Paper Grenades in my mouth this time, consequently, me getting a detention from Umbridge, because I am implying, to her that I am using the muggle phrase of The dog ate the homework, but I have no dog with me so I use my own consuming abillites, and you know how much she loathes Muggles" she finishes, but it looks as though she wants to say something else.