Chapter 2 : New Girl ...AWESOME... POtions...UGH!!

I woke up and realized that Electra and Audrey were still asleep and Maladie was already fully dressed and she was spiking up her short black hair.

After I was dressed and had my stubborn wavy copper hair down and neatly brushed, Maladie came over to me and said "We get our new time tables today" and I said "great "sarcasticly.

As Maladie and I headed down to the Great Hall, we bumped into someone, Sequin with her pink hair in pigtails,held together with black hair bands with skulls on them and Hufflepuff uniform on and she was talking to a fifth year Ravenclaw , I haven't seen her before, and Maladie looked at me confused. She had short red hair and a green streak at the front of her hair and pretty blue eyes.

"Hello sister" Maladie said to Sequin and Sequin responded with an  energetic "Hey Maxi!!, Hey Mals!, this is Sabbedoria Tonks!!."

"Oh hey Sabbedoria!!!, HEY!! your'e the metamorphagus Audrey was talking about last night!! Maladie said, eyes glowing.  "Yeah, that's me" Sabbedoria said, changing her hair to look exactly like Maladie's and Maladie responded with an AWESOME!!.

"Hey Sabbedoria, I'm Maxi Potter, cousin to the Chosen One" I said and Sabbedoria said Oh that's so cool, Maladie said I'm her best friend and Sequin finished with a don't rub it in or anything.

The four of us headed down to the Great Hall and I was surprised to see Electra already down there, probably took one of the moving staircases or something. She was holding four pieces of paper and as I got closer, I saw that it was our time tables. After we got our food, we headed outside and went to our usual spot under the beechwood tree, next to the lake and Sequin was already there, discussing her time table with, oh no Harlequin was there and Sequin had a grin the size of Mt Everest.

"Hey, guys!!! Guess what???"  Hufflepuffs and Slytherins have all their classes together this year!!!!!!!!" Sequin said jumping up and down.

"Oh, great I will never hear the end of this one" sighed Maladie and we all laughed. Harlequin looked hurt.

Hey!! that must mean that Gryffindors and Ravenclaws have class together and that also means that Sabbedoria will be in our classes", my green eyes looking in Maladie and Electra's direction.

At that moment Audrey and Sabbedoria came and joined our circle and Electra gave out our time tables.

"Oh my jesus christ!!!" I said out loud and every one, especcially Sabbedoria looked startled.

"WE HAVE DOUBLE POTIONS FIRST UP TODAY???" and Maladie and Electra looked at their time tables and I recieved two concerned pair of eyes looking back into mine.

Double Potions means Snape and Harry in the same room for about ninety five minutes, and it also means a million of points being taken away from Gryffindor. It doesn't make it any better that I am related to Harry, Snape hates me just as bad, because of the whole Potter thing. 

                                                          30 minutes later

We are all standing in the horrible dim dungeons of Hogwarts, waiting for Snape to tell us which stupid potion we're making today. I have never been good at Potions, but Electra somehow has a natural talent for it and Maladie, well Maladie has no talent for it, but she is awesome at DADA. But I'm not so sure about Sabbedoria, I think she will be a pro at it though.

"We are making a poison today" Snape said, with his low voice sneering.  "But Professor!! That's dangerous!!! Is it even legal??" Hermione Granger snapped back.

50 points from Gryffindor!!  Snape responed and I distantly heard Ron say God Hermione!!.

"If a death eater came at you with some, would you say that??" Snape said and Harry laughed loudly enough for it to echo. "What's so funny Mr Potter??"  30 points from Gryffindor Snape said directing his attention to Harry. At that moment I blurted out something in Harry's defence stupidly. "HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!!" I bascially screamed at Snape, God I hate Snape!!!. Maladie and Electra looked scared because they knew what was going to happen next, it happens all the time.

"Miss Potter, I wish you would learn from your mistakes you have made in the past, but I guess you are too ignorant and slow to co-operate" Detention and.. ahh 70 points from Gryffindor". He said looking pleased with himself.

This time it was Maladie who stood up for me and made the same mistake I did.

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO A STUDENT!!!!" she said completley  furious.

"Miss Cain, you can join Miss Potter in detention "and Electra made a loathing loud noise and Snape heard it.  "As well as Miss Tonelli for making stupid noises and Miss Tonks for making eratic changes of her hair" and Sabbedoria looked completley surprised. "But I can't help-"  she protested but Snape just answered with  a 20 points from Ravenclaw.

  40 points from Gryffindor later because Harry back chatted Snape, I can't blame him, my potion looked like a dark green colour, the colour of vomit, Maladie's was a tar-coloured black, Electra and Sabbedoria's potion was a perfect velvet red colour along with Hermione's, the colour the poison was meant to be. Finally the bell rang signalling the end of the torturous double Potions and time for lunch, yes we have double spare after lunch.  Harry came over to me and thanked me for standing up for him and I hugged him and then I left, saying goodbye to Sabbedoria, and getting the hell out of there as quick as I could.

Sequin skipped over, her pink pigtails bouncing up and down, over to the Gryffindor table during lunch, all her happiness would make up for us three's sadness.  "HEY GUYS!!!!" she said all bubbly, no wonder, she just had double Herbology, no threat there with the addition of Harlequin.

She registered our lack of communication and she asked "What's wrong, my friends??".

"We have detention with Snape later, because we stood up for what's right!!, Snape is so unjust!!" He put Sabbedoria in detention because her hair just randomly kept changing"  It's just NOT FAIR!! she's only new!!"I said angrily and Maladie and Electra nodded in agreement.

Sequin looked taken aback, probably not expecting that, and comforted us and then" Queenie" Harlequin came over and Sequin walked away with him,  full on in a  hug, her cute pink pigtails messed up from him ruffeling them up. Oh Great!! all we need now is for a trigger to set Maladie off and explode, first day of classes and it is a disaster, well for all the Gryffindor's and Sabbedoria anyway.