Chapter 4

Luke's P.O.V

We enter the school and they ask all kinds of questions on why were here, Looked for IDs , And Age. We showed them the paper that we're aloud here and we're here to get someone so they let us in pointing to where the attendance office was to ask for her class. And gave us visitor stickers. Which Ashton put on his forehed.

In the office there were these two ladies around their 40s.

"Hello boys do you need anything ?" she asked us kindly.

"Where here to pick someone up." Michael told one of the ladies while the other one went in some room.

"Okay name of the student please ?"

"Marceline Delarosa." We all reply. Getting a chuckle from her.

"Ok , are you guys on the list of people that can pick her up?"

"Oh no were not. But we already talked to her parents about picking her up" Calum said taking a seat on a wooden bench.

"So you boys wouldn't mind me calling her mother to say 4 boys are here to come get her ?" Looking at Ashton who has a sticker on his forehead. Michael elbowed him whispering to be mature for a while so Ashton removed the sticker and put it on his shirt.

"No we wouldn't. " I tell her as I sit down next to Calum while she calls Marceline's mom.

---After the phone call---

"Okay boys. We will go call her out of class then."  She informs us.

"Oh no it's fine. We can get her ourselves." We all said at the same time.

"Um . Im not sure that's allowed." Raising an eyebrow at us.

We begged her and begged untill she said okay , but that we really needed to be quiet and not to disturb other classes. She gave us a slip with Marceline's name and class room and went off.

---Outside her class--

"3 flights of stairs ?! What is this hell ?" I whisper outside her class.

"After going two steps up you got lazy laid down and started telling us how 'You can't go on anymore" and to "go on without you' so I carried you. Why are you complaining? " Calum said laughing setting me down.

"That must've been hell though" Joining their laughter.

We knock and get greeted by a chubby man who seems to be in his 50s.

"Yes ?" he says. Probably wondering why 4 boys are let to be roaming around the halls.

"Were here to pick up someone." I say handing him a slip. He lets us look inside and points at some body with their head down. She has ombred red hair ? what ? another Michael ? But she didnt have that when she entered. Must be new.

"Is she sleeping ?" Ashton asks her teacher obviously getting excited to bug her in her sleep.

"Well yes. She always sleeps here but I don't mind because she's ahead of everyone. And besides she looked really tired today." He informs us sitting back down in his seat.

"Oh. lets not wake her up lads. I mean if she's tired." I tells the lads.

"We can't just grab her !" Calum says. "She might get scared ."

"But she seems tired." I covince them while looking at her and back at the lads.

"Fine but you carry her down the three flights of stairs okay Lukey ?" Calum says with a big smile on his face patting my shoulder.

"Can't we all carry her ? " Im starting to think we should just wake her up.

"Nope. All you Luke." They all say.

"Fine" I whine.

We go inside her class and we hear a lot of whispering like "O. M. G. is that 5sos ?" "I want to touch Michael's hair" "Omg Ashton is so adorable" "I want to see Calum's ass." and "Luke is so cute."

When we get to her I gently sit her up then pick her up , one arm under her knees and another on her back, then I rest her head on my chest leaving her earphone in her ears. Ashton grabs her bag and Michael gets her books. While doing so we hear girls saying comments and questions like "Why her? Always her" "She's always so damn lucky." "I wish that was me."

We head for the door and Calum waves at her teacher thanking him.

Going down the stairs wasn't that bad. I cant believe people do this everyday. Imagen going to the 4th floor ! She isnt even that heavy. Probably like hundrend pounds ? She's so tiny.

"You okay there mate ?" Calum patting my shoulder.

"Yeah im fine." Finally walking out. Thanking the people in at the entrance who we got weird looks from. Probably because theres 4 boys here picking up a student who is also asleep in my arms.

When we get to the tour bus and put her down on the couch in the back she's still sound asleep.

"Wow she must be really tired." Ashton comments putting her bag down and Michael putting her books next to it.

"Seems like it she didn't even stir one bit"

"She prolly thinks you were her daddy putting her to bed." Michael teases me.

"Shut up." I joke to Michael.

"What do we do now ?" Ask Calum while the bus starts moving.

"I guess we just leave her to rest ." Ashton says going to the other room and turning the tv on.

"Okay then" Michael says taking her black timberlands off then putting a blanket below her waist before joining Ashton.

Calum is looking at her books trying to look interested. "How does she understand this ?" pointing to a book that was labeled "Wuthering Heights"

I shrug then look at her. What is that ? I question myself before pulling the sleeve of her flannel up more gently. She cuts herself..

That just breaks my heart. It breaks my heart whenever people hurt themselves. When I found out Ashton used to do that I sobbed like a little baby.

I showed Calum before getting Michael and Ashton.

Once we were all in the same room we just looked at her and felt really bad. We were wondering why she would do this.

"When she wakes up let's not tell her we saw them. Let herself enjoy her time with us since we're bringing her on tour with us maybe it would take her mind off whatever it is being the winner of the contest." Ashton tells us while pulling down her flannel sleeve covering her cuts up.

We all agreed starting to walk back to watch tv. Until Ashton calls us.

"Do you lads still have your visitors stickers ?" he questions smirking obviously having a plan.

We all nod and he puts his on her forehead. We soon catched up to what he's doing. Everytime someone falls asleep we mess with them. That is why it is very hard to trust these boys while asleep. Atleast this time isn't with a permanent marker.

Calum puts his on her right cheek,  Michael puts his on her chin , I put mine on her shirt and laugh.

"Look her name is Luke" I say laughing at my own joke.

We all laugh at how she looks with our names on her and take a picture of her.

Ashton posts it on our Instagram account tagging her with the caption saying "Here is our winner. She was asleep when we took her. Hopefully she doesn't think we kidnapped her haha. x " He also posts it on our Twitter account, but she didn't put her twitter account on the contest entry so we didn't get to tag her there. Odd.

please comment how im doing/ doing wrong/ or suggestions to make it better ? (: thank you ♡