Chapter 18

Marcy's P.O.V

Yesterday was wonderful. We slept around 8 in the morning today.

The boys had to wake up at 6 pm. Is that enough time ? 10 hours. Yeah that's good.

We'll they're rehearsing I am trying to nap in their dressing room.

Trying because Lux is with me sitting on my stomach playing with my face.

"Lux, aunty Marcy is so tired." I tell her.

"Mee too." She says laying on my chest.

"We'll take a nap?"

"Where's mommy?"

"Your mommy is fixing the boys hair."

"Okay."

And with that we took our nap.

-

Lou woke us up a few hours later when the boys were going to be playing.

We took our seats and to be honest it's a little chilly. I have Luke's flannel over my tank top and like I said, I am never going to give it back to him. BUT WHAT GIRL WOULD ? IT'S FREAKIN LUKE HEMMING'S FREAKING FLANNEL !

Lux is sitting on me playing with my hair which she has been doing whenever I see her. It's like if I'm a big barbie doll to her.

"She really likes you Marcy." Lou tells me taking her daughter to her lap and putting her hair in a cute braid.

"Really?" I smile.

"Yes, she always looks for you when we're out or in the hotel. Like 'Where's aunty Marcy.'." She laughs.

"Oh that's cute." I laugh.

"You're like the Harry Styles here. She just LOVES him. Shocking she loves you this fast."

"Probably my hair. She always plays with it." We both go into fits of laughter.

"Like mother like daughter." She says and kisses Lux's head.

"So how was yesterday ?" She ask.

"Honestly it was exhausting . But it was so wonderful. It's something that i'll never forget."

"You're wearing Luke's flannel. How?" She winked.

"Oh you know. Left arm, right arm. Then adjust it." I smile innocently.

"Ha Ha." She sarcastically laughs. "What happened though. Spill."

"Nothing happened." I chuckle. "It was just like 6 in the morning it was cold.He offered because he was the only one wearing something extra."

"Ohhhhhhkay." She smiles nudging me. "What time did you guys get back to still be out at 6 am."

"They rented out a whole theater !"

"Really? Those boys !" she gasps.

"Yes" I giggle. "We watched The Fault in Our Stars and X-men !"

"Did they cry ? I heard it's really good that it will make you cry."

"They were all crying !" We both laugh.

"We should all go out tomorrow. Before the boys preform." Lou suggest.

"And the day after before we leave for Utah." I add.

"Sure it should be fun."

"No more road trips." I sigh.

"Hello air trips." She cheers.

We weren't really paying attention to the boys preforming. It was their 4th song when..