Chapter 5

Marcy's P.O.V

I wake up to laughter and to what seems to sounds like the film White Chicks. My phone must've died ugh. I keep my eyes closed and pull the blanket over my head.. Wait what ? Blanket ? .. Laughter ?.. White Chicks ? Aren't I in school ?!

My eyes immediately shot open and I got up. Way too fast making me feel like I'm blacking out in a whole other galaxy. I stand still for a while till I'm feeling okay again going back to my world.

I look out the window and.. I'M NOT EVEN ANYWHERE ! I'M IN A MOVING VEHICLE !

My heart starts racing and I can barely breathe. I feel like I'm a bout to have a panic attack.

My stuff are here. I have my phone. They took my shoes off and I had a blanket over me, I have my clothes on obviously. I'm okay, I think I'll be okay.

Wait what's on my face? What the heck ? I take one out gently and it says "Ashton (: " huh ?

I take another one that says "Calum =p " uhmmm..

"Michael >:D" . I check my face if there's more. Nope.

Wait these are visitor passes to my school. These are 5 seconds of summer band members ! Where's the other one ?

"Ah there she is ! You're finally awake !" Ashton announces

oh my gawhd. Its Ashton Irwin ! My sister is going to get so jealous !

"She is ?!" Luke questions him out of breathe looking around the -what I guessed- was their tour bus. Omg their tour bus ! I'm in their tour bus !

Ashton and Calum come after him laughing at how Luke is so out of breathe. I mean he couldn't have ran much I mean it is a bus haha.

Ashton comes closer to me and I can't .. "Hey I'm Ashton " he says taking my hand and kissing it lightly. My eyes widen and i feel myself blush before he sits next to me with that smile of his I'm sure everyone adores that shows his dimples.

"Calum" Calum says shaking my hand sitting on my left. Omg he's adorbs In person too ! I want to pinch his cheeks !

"The names Michael" Michael says smiling at me. He looks like a cuddly teddy bear ! I just want to hug him and play with his hair.

And last but not least . I can say I'm a Luke girl but I like them all in my own special ways ? haha.

"Hi, uhm I'm Luke." He smiles and bites his lip playing with his lip piercing before hugging me awkwardly. Oh my gawhd I think I'm drooling am I even breathing? He's so awkward and shy its so cute.

"Oh my gawhd. You guys are 5 Seconds of Summer . Is this a dream ?" I say rather very calmly . " Wait, why am I here and how did I get here ?" I ask them.

"You remember the contest you entered ? Well that was actually to see who we can kidnap and take with us to sell her soul for money, then dump her body in a lake. So we randomly chose you" Michael tells me so seriously and my eyes widen.

"You're scaring her Michael ! He's joking. You won the contest entry so we picked you up from school as a sur-" Calum explains and I relax a bit.

"Don't forget I carried her down THREE. FLIGHTS. OF. STAIRS." Luke interrupts.

I giggled. There's boys are as funny as I thought they would be.

"Yeah he did." Calum mumbles rolling his eyes at Luke for interrupting him. I just smile. "As I was saying !" he says raising his voice so Luke will understand to not interrupt again but he just laughs. "It was as a surprise but you were sleeping and your teacher told us that you looked tired and we didn't want to bother your slumber."

"You mean I didn't want to" Luke butts in again.

"Whatever" Calum says and goes off to get food. And Luke takes his seat next to me.

I'm sitting next to them. Oh my gawhd.

"You okay there Marceline ?" Ashton asks with concern on his face.

I nod. " Just shocked I'm here. And you guys can call me Marcy." I say smiling.

"American accents are weird. And the words they say." Michael says and sits down on the floor.

"So you guys never said why I'm in the bus ? I thought that it was just to meet ? But I'm in the tour bus? Explain?" I say facing Luke.

"I uh, um..." he says before facing the other way. I guess that's all I'll be getting from Luke.

"Wow Luke now you can't talk to her ? When you've been watching her sleep here on the couch." Ashton teases Luke. He watched me ?

"I did no such thing !" Luke defends himself starting to blush.

"Whatever Luke says he didn't do. He did" Calum comes back with a sandwich joining Michael who is laughing so hard on the floor.

"You don't even know what we're talking about Calum !" Luke yells to Calum who just shrugs.

"What are you lads talking about then ?" Calum looks at Ashton

"About how Luke watched Marcy sleeping" Ashton explains.

"I didn't ! I just checked on her !" Luke is full on blushing now. Still cute.

"Yeah checking on her for an Hour or two." Michael snorts and the room is filled with laughter coming from everyone except Luke.

"It's okay Babe." Calum tells him and sits on his lap. Luke just pouts. Awhhhh Cake !

"Anyways ,Like Calum said it was a surprise. Who ever won would've gone on tour with us" Ashton explains. Wow I got so lucky.

"Wait how about my family ? They'll worry about me!" I stand up.

"Its fine we've already contact them. No need to worry." Michael says trying to calm me down.

Wow I can't believe they let me go here. Especially my dad. He was really strict about me going out. ESPECIALLY with guys. I remember having to lie to him when I would go over to James house.

"Oh okay. Well this will be fun then." I tell them giving them such an excited looking face.

Comment ? Vote? Follow ? Please and thank you. (: ❤