Chapter 17

Marcy's P.O.V

I wake up in a moving vehicle. On someones lap.

I get up and see that it's Calum, and my feet were on Luke.

"You know you're a heavy sleeper Marcy." Calum laughs.

"No im not. I felt someone carry me and I didn't want to walk." I rub my eyes.

"Wooow. You're lazy like Michael." Luke chuckles.

"We're here !" Ashton yells getting out of the car, we all follow after.

I look around.

"A movie theater?" I asked confused.

"Yes." Ashton puts an arm on my shoulder.

"Is it even open at 1:30 in the morning ?"

"Nope !" Luke says.

"Well for us it is." Michael says.

"Can we just go back and watch a movie at the hotel ? I'm so tired. Our friendship 1 week was yesterday." I yawn.

Calum holds the door open for us.

"Don't make me carry you again Marcy." Michael winks.

The theater is so empty. Only a few workers. Posters of movies up on walls.

"What do you want to watch Marcy?" Ashton smiles.

I look at the options.

"Hmmmm. I want to watch 'The Fault in Our Stars'. " I smile and they all groan.

"Yes !!" Michael cheers , we all give him a weird look. "I mean, we should watch it if-if Marcy wants to.Y-yknow.."

"Fine." they sigh.

Inside, the seats were all empty. Guess they only opened for us.

They must've paid alot..

"Marcy ! Get over here !" Luke yells from the back patting a seat between him and Michael.

When I get there they ask for one of the employees to take a picture of us.

-

Throughout the whole movie the boys were using their phone and I could've swore they were crying. They were probably trying to cover it up or hold it in by using their phones.

Luke even rested his head on my shoulder and I heard him sniffle.

Michael was full on sobbing.

Ashton and Calum were on the other sides of Michael and Luke so I didn't really see them but I know they were crying too.

"What movie you guys want to watch now ?" Ashton asked.

"Let's watch 'X-men : Days of Future Past' " Calum suggest.

"Sure let's go ! I think Marcy will like it, I saw her with an X-men sweater on instagram." Michael says.

"Stalker." I squint at Michael and he winks. He winks a lot.

In the theater , again, we are in the back. I sat in the corner and layed down there.

I knew I wouldn't last long by myself because Luke came and joined me laying down on my waist.

Then, soon after Calum came and did the same to Luke.

Then Michael to Calum.

Ashton to Michael.

Now we are all laying down in a line.

We lay like that through out the whole movie.

All is good until..

"Agh ! Michael ! You did not just do that!". Michael hysterically laughs. "You did that when my face was so close to your ass !"

"Ahh ! It smells !" Calum yells.

"Ew Michael you farted ?" I ask.

Michael does an evil laugh.

"Well you're lucky it's the end of the movie already." Calum says.

We start walking out and thanking the employees that stayed up for us.

"Let's get an early breakfast !" Luke yells.

"It's like almost 6 am." I say.

"Early.Breakfast ! Early.Breakfast !" Luke demands.

"This isn't even early this is a regular time for breakfast for normal people." I say laughing.

"Let's get breakfast then crash at the hotel." Ashton says.

"Yeah because you guys have rehersal in like 12 hours. And you guys always over sleep too." I say.

"YAYYY ! EARLY BREAKFAST!" Luke yells.

"We'll what are we going to eat?" I ask.

"Let's go to Ihop. Im kind of getting tired of mc donalds." Michael says.

"It was once." Ashton stated and Michael just shrugs.

We hop in the car and I have to admit I'm really really tired. I don't know how these boys are doing it since they haven't even napped after the concert.

"Did you like the movies?" Luke asked nervously.

We continue to talk about our favorite parts of the movies until we arrive at ihop. (I didn't talk about parts of the movies so i don't spoil anything for anyone who still haven't watched them. They're very good movies though.)

I order the regular hot chocolate with strawberry pancakes. It is kind of getting cold right now. Darn me for not bringing anything.

I get the chills and Luke asked if I wanted to wear his flannel. I nodded so quickly he laughs and hands it over to me. Quickly, I put it on.

Yes a flannel is a flannel but the guys had nothing else.

Ashton was wearing a tank top same with Calum, Michael was wearing a baseball tee and Luke WAS wearing a flannel with a Nirvana shirt but I have his flannel now.

Guess whose not getting his flannel back now. Muahahaha.

I smile at my own thoughts.

"What are you smiling about?" Ashton asked nudging his elbow at my sides playfully.

"Nothing." I blush. "I just think I'm funny sometimes."

He chuckles. "We all wonder what goes on in that cute head of yours Marcy."

I look over to Calum who gives me a concerned look but I smile to assure him that I'm okay. I'm more than okay. I'm  happier than ever.

Hey peoples ! ♡ I updated twice in one busy busy week. Thank you for all the reads ! Get this to 10,000 reads for the next chapter that's waiting to be published in my drafts ;) ♡ ILYGUYS !