Chapter 6

Marcy's P.O.V

After hours of chatting with the boys. Showing me around the bus, bathroom, TV, kitchenette and where I'll be sleeping when traveling on the bus (which is the bunk across Luke), its now 10 pm and im just laying in my bunk using ny phone that Ashton charged for me.

I still can't believe that he announced the winner like that, with an embarrassing picture of me sleeping with visitor stickers on my face.

I even read the comments and some were really mean. Some like "The contest was supposed to end next week." "If she won why is she there ? I'm starting to think the whole contest was a fake or was fixed." "They did it so they can bring one of their secret girlfriends without rumors starting". How can people accuse the boys of that.

I saw that i was tagged on some pictures of when they picked me up in school. I smiled in awe when i see a picture of Luke carrying me while I was asleep in his arms. I saved it and then sent it to my sister.

I hope no rumors start that we are together. As much as I'd love that (I mean who wouldn't ). I didn't like the fact that they thought the contest was fixed so they can bring a friend with them. I've already gained a lot of followers.

The bus driver informed us that we would be on our stop to Vegas in about 2 hours. We would actually be there already but Luke was complaining that they didn't stop for food in L.A and that he was 'really really hungry.'

I lay in my bunk with the curtains open, put my studio beats I forgot I had in my bag and start reading "Wuthering Heights" but I can't really concentrate because I keep thinking of why Luke got so nervous. He's probably always like that.

Speaking of the devil.

I take my headphones off.

"Hi Marcy." Luke greets me nervously.

"Hey Luke." I smile looking at him.

"Uh what are you doing ?" he ask sounding like a little kid.

"I'm reading Luke." I laughing.

"Oh I'll leave then" he says hanging his head down.

"Wait no why?" don't go Lukey poo .

"I'm bothering ?" he looks up a bit.

"You're not Luke." I smile to reassure him. 

"Let's move to the couch so you're not just standing by my bunk?" I ask him giggling. And he already started walking there.

We take a seat on both ends of the couch.

"What are your classes Marcy?" He's curious ? Or probably just to start a convo. At least he's talking to me now.

"I have history for 1st. Computers for 2nd -- " I start.

"Where we took you." he smiles at the memory that happened just hours ago.

"Aha yes where you guys took me. for 3rd I have Trig, 4th I have English, and after school I have basketball practice." I finish.

"Oh you play basketball ?"

"Yes. Well I can play a lot of sports like, I can play Volleyball, ugh I was in the softball team and in cheer until I quit for basketball, and I can play soccer too."

"Did you say soccer ? " he seems a bit shocked.

"Yuhp" I say popping the 'P'. "Not much anymore actually, I focused on basketball , but I don't think I have time for that anymore now."

"Ohhh. Okay thats cool." He nods. "What songs do you like to listen to ?"

I don't like to really talk about my songs because when people find out they seem so shocked and I get really embarrassed.

"Uhm id rather not tell you." Giving him a nervous chuckle.

"Why not ?" He says with a smirk on his face. Uh-oh.

"It's embarassing." I say covering my face.

He stands up.

"What are you doing ?" I look up at him.

He doesn't say a word and goes to the bunks.

I go after him and find him going through my phone.

Damn me for not putting a code on it !

"Luke give me my phone !" I say as I reach for my samsung.

No use he stretches him arms up and he's incredibly tall. Hearing he's 6'4 and im 5'5 still can't reach it.

"Hmmm. 5 seconds of summer , One direction, ohh . Blink 182 huh ? The xx , hmm." he says scrolling more in my phone.

Dear god , I hope he doesn't find my rap songs.

"Mayday Parade ?!" he screams with a playfull shocked face.

""The A.A.R ?! , My Chemical Romance !? " He continues.

"Luke please ?" I pout.

"Please what ?" he ask not leaving his eyes off my phone.

I jump and try to grab it still nothing. I give up.

"Secondhand Serenade, bunch of others I dont know." he continues. "You have nice taste in music Marcy." then he runs away with my phone.

"Hey lads ! Marcy has nice taste in music look !" I hear him yell in the other room.

I walk over to them and they have my phone connected on the speakers while they're playing fifa and taking pictures on my phone.

I don't mind. I mean Im lucky that I'll be having photos on my phone of them that only I have.

-----

When they're done spamming my followers on Instagram with their pictures, and FINALLY returned my phone, we were walking at the back of our hotel in Vegas. It read, Mandalay Bay.

To avoid fans was the reason why were sneaking up in the back. They  don't want the boys to get attacked by them at 12 a.m.

I noticed everyone was carrying their clothes and guitars, ect.

And I only had my phone , bag and books. What will I be wearing through out this whole tour ?!

"Here you go Marcy. Your clothes in the luggage and everything you'll be needing in the other. Your mom dropped it off when we called her." Michael answering the questions swimming in my mind.

"Oh thank you." Thanking him as I grabbed my stuff.

"Do you need help with that?" Michael asks me raising one eyebrow.

"No im good." I reply putting my books in my school bag.

I take the luggage with my clothes inside and the duffle -with whatever my mom said ill be needing- on my shoulder and my book bag on the other.

And I notice something popping out of my bag.

Wow Mom Thanks alot.

Comment ? Vote ? Follow? Thank you guys a lot(: ♡

I had 69 read when I went to sleep and I woke up to 104 . Thank you thank you !

I've been updating every 10-20 reads well because I have a lot of ideas and im on spring break so yeahp ! A lot of time on my hands.(: