Chapter 9

We're back at the hotel and the boys are about to go to rehearsal. Lucky me I get to watch them.

I get to watch them in rehearsals, sound check, front row when they're playing, back stage AND I get to go back to the hotel with them.

I'm so so lucky. I just. I can't..

They're so full of energy right now. It was probably the nap we all took together when we stepped into the room. We all just collapsed on who's evers bed.

I don't even remember who was hugging me while sleeping. We or I was all too fat to even think and just went to sleep.

------

Now its 6 pm and they're having sound check. They go on in an hour.

I just sitting down in the audience seats watching them and taking pictures of them. Spamming their phones they left with me with pictures of myself and random things.

"Marcy come up here for a minute." Ashton calls to me from the stage. "Bring my phone please ?" he adds.

"Yes?" I hand him his phone once I get there.

"Take a picture with me." he grins.

"No thanks." I smile and start walking off.

"You have too !" he says.

"No. You have enough. you've been keeking. and recording all day long." I pout.

But he pulls me onto his lap.

"I think we have some Marshton action going on here !" Calum yells.

Ashton rolls his eyes. "Say cheese." He says with his phone facing us.

I cross my arms and pout in the picture.

"Aw you look cute here." He says.

"No Ashton don't post that !" I get off him.

My phone notifies me that I got tagged on a picture. And he just smiles at me. I roll my eyes at him and go back to my seat.

----

Backstage they have so much shenanigans.

"Marcy take a picture of us !" Michael hands me his phone.

They all look ridiculous but so adorable haha.

"Hey we need a picture with Marcy !" Michael says and they all grab me handing the phone to one of their friends.

"Uhm here stand in the middle between me and Luke." he pulls me in between them. They all hug me in the picture squishing me and then the camera flashes. It shocks me so much when Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford kisses both my cheeks and the camera flashes again.

"Yay ! Pictures for instagram !" Michael cheers.

"Send it to me !" Calum , Ashton and Luke says.

"No ! It's my pictures !" Michael says but I know he sent the pictures to them anyways because all their phones rang together.

"Let's go boys ! 5 seconds !" This man with a head set says meaning its time for them to leave.

They all hug me and I wish them good luck.

"Right this way Ms. DelaRosa." The man tells me bringing me to the front row.

----

The concert was great. A lot of screaming and dancing and throwing stuff on stage. Some fans recognized me as the winner and told me I'm very lucky and asked for pictures with me. They even gave me their instagram names to follow which I did.

It's now 12 am and we're leaving to go up to our rooms.

Luckily all the fans left and we wouldn't get mobbed because we're all exhausted.

Well this is going to be a tiring good 6 months. My mom actually called me earlier. She had to call my school and tell them that ill be missing the 1st semester of my senior year.

It's because ill be on tour with 5 seconds of summer. But I didn't get too excited. I would be taking online classes.

Luke hasn't talk to me. Not even backstage he kissed my cheek in the picture and hugged me but that's different.

It makes me really sad...

"Im so tired." Calum says sitting on the couch staring at the view.

"Me too." Luke says.

"Marcy come join us here we're going to make a keek." Calum says.

"I am so tired !" Michael yells from his room.

"Go to sleep then !" Ashton yells, who's in the same room as him.

I get up and sit on the arm of the couch next to Calum.

"Luke you better say something okay?"Calum tells him and he just nods.

"Hey Keek." Calum says , with his accent it sounds like Cake. It's actually adorable. Then he put the camera on me.

"Hey everybody" I smile. When he points it at Luke he says nothing.

"Luke you're supposed to say something" Calum says.

"Hi... I'm... sleepy." Luke says before heading off to bed.

Calum finishes off the video telling everyone that they have been really great and it was wonderful playing for them.

"Say cheese Marcy!" Calum says before I can react he already took the picture and I guess he's posting it somewhere now.

"The view is really nice."  I tell them.

"Yeah it is" Calum says. Luke doesn't say anything probably asleep now.

"Why does Luke always seem lonely or sad ?" I ask Calum.

"Luke is just awkward. Sometimes he's crazy sometimes he's really quiet. He's weird."

"Oh." I reply and head off to bed and Calum goes to Ash and Michael's room. It's 1 am and I'm really tired.

"Tomorrow we have fun !" Calum shouts.

I look over at Luke and he pulls the duvet over his head groaning. Poor Luke is tired.

"We have a 4 day break !" Ashton yells louder and they all cheer together.

Sorry this chapter sucked I just needed this to get over with to publish a really really good chapter. I promise. SORRY SORRY SORRY ♡♡♡